Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » cc553:Nigger, oh nigger, the third wheel nigger...

Author

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

biped and i decided that i'll make up the contest and he'll judge it. he's graciously agreed to also judge the entries.

easy theme for this one - breakups. just as biped and i will have to hose down the sex swing and go our separate ways after this contest, someone in your comic has to be breaking up with someone else

no old comics, photoshop, or fat chicks. biped will judge when biped will judge. good luck, have fun

---
what if nigger meant kite

4-25-12 12:47pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

4-25-12 3:13pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

4-25-12 5:48pm (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Real Life: Breaking Up is Hard to Do']

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

4-26-12 10:44am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

4-27-12 7:49am (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

4-27-12 10:37am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

4-27-12 2:55pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

4-27-12 3:21pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

4-30-12 7:16am (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'A Leak of Their Own']

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

4-30-12 7:58pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

5-01-12 6:56pm (new)

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

5-02-12 7:25am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

5-04-12 1:58pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Yo, I respect y'all, imma let y'all finish, but I'm going to judge this within the next 2-3 days, so you better get your last-minute entries in because this is going to be one of the best judgements of all time.  Of all time.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

5-05-12 10:37am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

It is now time for me to judge the contest as I have so graciously agreed to do.  I thank you for your kind attention.

For those of you who didn't enter, don't look for your names among the winners.  It doesn't work that way.

SECOND PLACE: edoggydog

[Click to view comic: 'Groovy! - I'm your puppet, baby!']

FIRST PLACE: iconoclastic

[Click to view comic: 'CC553: IN THE CELLAR']

Now let's all go to the International House of Pancakes!

---

5-06-12 10:28am (new)

iconoclastic

Member Rated:

Well Biped and mandingo, I appreciate the opportunity to do a new Comic Contest. It's especially nice to do CC 692.

I have a comment/question to make/ask about each of you, and they are-

Biped: I hesitatingly admit that I do not understand what your forum comment (or other genre comment perhaps) means. I'm talking about the "Third wheel... legend..." comment. I'm curious about it, like what it means and such.

Mandingo: I think I know what 'weak stream' means, and sort of feel badly about that. I was thinking that a positive spin could be put on this not-so-positive condition (if that's how you even saw it). You might feel tons better about it if you referred to it as a 'vigorous dribble'. It's just a thought.

I will give some thought to the subject of CC742, and then post it not long after thinking of it. I'm reasonably certain that it will be an amazing subject which will probably have been done before.

I'll be back soon.

5-06-12 4:17pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

iconoclastic wrote:

Biped: I hesitatingly admit that I do not understand what your forum comment (or other genre comment perhaps) means. I'm talking about the "Third wheel... legend..." comment. I'm curious about it, like what it means and such.

It's what David Cross feels like when he goes along on a honeymoon with Bob Odenkirk and his new wife.  Youtube will probably have the footage if you type in the proper keywords.

---

5-06-12 10:50pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

iconoclasticNEVER!!!!

---

5-07-12 12:32am (new)

iconoclastic

Member Rated:

mandingo wrote:

iconoclasticNEVER!!!!

Re: NEVER!!!! thank goodness you wrote it, and didn't say it! It does however appear as though you said it to yourself, and that's when that danged rub happened, probably!  Plus, that's all before you even address the issue of schizophrenia. So, now that it has been addressed, I do hope one of you is feeling tons better, because I did try... somewhat.

biped wrote:

iconoclastic wrote:

It's what David Cross feels like when he goes along on a honeymoon with Bob Odenkirk and his new wife.  Youtube will probably have the footage if you type in the proper keywords.

I did go to youtube and did watch an explanatory video. Somehow I was unable to figure that process out on my own. You truly are Mr. Wonderful, at least perhaps on the inside, but that's very important when the outside appears not to match the inside, right?

5-07-12 10:34am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Yes, I don't know.

---

5-07-12 12:07pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

iconoclastic wrote:

mandingo wrote:

iconoclasticNEVER!!!!

Re: NEVER!!!! thank goodness you wrote it, and didn't say it! It does however appear as though you said it to yourself, and that's when that danged rub happened, probably!  Plus, that's all before you even address the issue of schizophrenia. So, now that it has been addressed, I do hope one of you is feeling tons better, because I did try... somewhat.

biped wrote:

iconoclastic wrote:

I did go to youtube and did watch an explanatory video. Somehow I was unable to figure that process out on my own. You truly are Mr. Wonderful, at least perhaps on the inside, but that's very important when the outside appears not to match the inside, right?

This whole comment stream is reminding me of the movie "Inception".  Not because it represents a dream within a dream within a dream, but because i don't understand it and it put me to sleep!

5-08-12 11:24am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

i'm just happy it bumped my sucky contest idea up to 20 comments

---

5-08-12 4:59pm (new)

iconoclastic

Member Rated:

Both of you behave now, and thank God you don't suffer from 'randomly occurring droplets', ................................................. ............................................................................................. .........................................like a friend of mine does.

5-08-12 7:06pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » cc553:Nigger, oh nigger, the third wheel nigger...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests