Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 554: TALKING FEET.......MUTE FEET!!!

Author

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

I've found I'm quite fond of comics that have used the 'feet' character from the 'kaddar 2' category. I'm not sure if I've done any of those myself yet. However, it would be good to see more of them.

So the subject of CC 554: TALKING FEET.......MUTE FEET!!! is using the 'feet' character and having them talk as if they could, or not talking if that works out better.

The 'feet' don't have to be used exclusively in any given comic, but just need to make an appearance.

It's likely that the judging would be in less than 2 weeks, but not less than 10 days.

Below is just an example comic,

CC 554: JUST AN EXAMPLE. by iconoclastic
5-06-12
I was really nervous man. It was my first hit you know. I'm still buzzing.
Okay, but did you get her?
No man. It's embarrassing!
Bummer.
The bullet hit the bench right between her ankles, and she hauled ass!
Oh bad luck!

5-06-12 5:16pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

cc554: Murray Bros. Caddyshack by mandingo
5-07-12
huh, so it looks like i've thrown all my golf clubs in the lake except for two irons
a 4 iron and an 8 iron. but i need a 6 iron. i guess i could use the 4 and try to ease off a bit, but i think i'll use the 8 and really whack the shit out of it
who'm i kidding, even the gallery knows i'm just going to pile drive the caddy again
MMMF!

---
what if nigger meant kite

5-07-12 1:13am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-07-12 9:36am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-08-12 11:38am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-08-12 11:50am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-08-12 11:58am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-08-12 12:09pm (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

After Walking on Water, Jesus Walks on the Horizon
  by four_legged_tripod, 5-08-12 

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

5-08-12 12:22pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-08-12 4:24pm (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

CC 554: What are they supposed to say? by bigworm
5-08-12
Let's jam.
Good idea.

---
bigworm

5-08-12 6:59pm (new)

four_legged_tripod

Member Rated:

The Adventures of Mr. Feet by four_legged_tripod
5-09-12
Next!
I'll have a footlong please.
I can't believe I just broke down.
Hey buddy, looks like you could use a "toe"!
How was your day?
I'm beat. I thought we'd just stay in and kick it.

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

5-09-12 6:58am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

5-09-12 8:24am (new)

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

CC 554...Ungrateful by ragu4u
5-09-12
My ears are freezing. Can you help me?
Maybe.
These oughta work.
Three days later...
Why aren't you wearing those earmuffs I got you?
They gave me "Athletes Ear".

5-09-12 8:39am (new)

four_legged_tripod

Member Rated:

The Miracle of Jesus Doing the Moon Walk
  by four_legged_tripod, 5-09-12 

---

5-09-12 9:01am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-09-12 2:39pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

5-09-12 10:15pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

5-10-12 10:24am (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

CC 554:Let's keep it clean! by bigworm
5-10-12
*Whew*
What the hell took you so long?
You said you didn't want any mud in your galoshes, so I ran on my hands!
Ummm, I appreciate the sentiment but...
But what?!!
I don't want any mud on my butt-wool either.

---
bigworm

5-10-12 5:51pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

CC 554: And for my next trick... by bigworm
5-12-12
Now, I will reveal something intimate about you. Please face away from me, look to the skies, and think about nothing.
You mean like this?
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Count backwards from 5, and then turn back around.
Okay... 5...4...3..2...1...
You're wearing a pink and black thong.
Oh my goodness, how could you ever have known that?

---
bigworm

5-12-12 10:32am (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

CC 554: For some...reality comes early.
As you know class, Bobby has been living upside down for a week, and will share what he's learned with us today.
I used to wanna' be a gynecologist.
  by bigworm, 5-12-12 

---
bigworm

5-12-12 10:51am (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

CC 554: For some...reality comes early. pt.2
So, you don't want to be a gynecologist anymore. That's cute Bobby. Anything else to share?
Yeh, now I can't even imagine being a gynecologist.
  by bigworm, 5-12-12 

---
bigworm

5-12-12 11:10am (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

CC 554: 'JACK THE KICKER'!!! by bigworm
5-14-12
You suck feet?
I suck anything baby.
First suck my big toe, then the rest in descending order of size. I squirt when you suck my baby toe.
Then do you go "whee whee whee!!!" all the way home? Ha ha ha... he he he... ha ha ha!
...police say she had been kicked beyond recognition, and fear that 'Jack the Kicker' has struck again.

---
bigworm

5-14-12 11:24am (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

5-16-12 5:19pm (new)

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

I've really enjoyed all the comics submitted and all the different takes on what/who the feet are.

I remember a couple of other CC's where an effort was made to acknowledge the best aspects of almost all the comics entered. Although I remember several, I  remember one especially that did it in a way I really liked, and I'd like to do that somewhat similarly here, so here goes... [and I hope to mention everyone who entered albeit not every comic they entered]. I would also state that I'm not necessarily qualified to do this, and am simply taking advantage of this opportunity to say things I feel like saying, despite my relative newness to the site. Therefore, although saying unpleasant things could be more fun, I'll limit what I have to say to pleasant things...

In order of appearance:

THE:

MULTIPLE CLEVER USE OF A SINGLE CHARACTER AND COMIC VISIONARY (in general) AWARD- Goes to  mandingo for leading one to believe the feet are golf clubs, but they're really the feet of his caddy! Plus (and get a load of this), he's also able to see his own 'weak stream' as a 'vigorous dribble' at least some of the time, and this is certainly an amazing and meritorious thing about him (also in general), which is worthy of being promulgated!

THE:

CC CONTRIBUTOR EXTRAORDINAIRE AWARD-Goes to edoggydog for his unrelenting multiple contributions to so many CCs, this one included, (with a preponderance of the comics actually being funny). Others are groovy. Surprisingly, there are still many others! The guys an f'ing comic factory, and is all the more amazing when taking into account his close association with RCLG! I especially liked his entry about standing on one's head in hell, in a foot of cowshit.

THE:

SIMPLE/COMPLEX--->CLEAN/DIRTY DISCERNER AWARD-Goes to four_legged_tripod for his absolutely basic comic entries, to his even more basic entries which turn out to be his own peculiar blend of not so basic thoughts and images, which turn out to be somewhat uncommon in the group scientifically known as the '100% 3/4 tripodian ambulatory dogs'. Jesus doing the moonwalk, and Jesus walking on the horizon were demonstrative of the second second type of stuff he does.

THE:

GUY I IDENTIFY MOSTLY WITH AWARD-Goes to bigworm for being a uhhh... uhhh...uhhh oh yeah, a big worm. I really liked his Jack the Kicker comic a lot, and hope he does more of those, even if he does think I'm a turd. I'm getting ideas for a new character named Jack the Turdkicker. That's different than Jack the Kicker.

THE:

TOO SIMPLE FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND AT FIRST AWARD-Goes to evil_d for his comic about some foot soldiers, which I had to read over and over before it dawned on me. At first I thought this was one of those comics that went over my head, and that worried me. I was so releived when I finally realized it was about two foot-headed guys groping each other.

THE:

I HOPE THIS MEANS HE'S COMING OUT OF HIS CC-SHELL AWARD-Goes to ragu4u for simply entering a CC. Also, almost any comic with the feet character plus the feet for ears character, is funny per se. I hope you do 5 entries in the next CC! He's another veritable comic generator working almost non stop day after day. He's probably trying to impress those nurses he got to probably know.

THE:

DIDN'T I ALREADY TALK ABOUT THIS GUY AWARD-Goes to RandonComicLayoutGuy. He's got a real talent and is closing in on #3000!!! He shows up everywhere (which is good), and see comments on edoggydog for more stuff.

THE:

I'M STILL WORKING ON IT AWARD-Goes to crabby, because (dammit all), I'm still unable to figure his entry out. I never thought that some comics would be such mysteries to me. But, he may have just been in a bad mood, I don't know. I appreciate the entry and please don't let my ignorance dissuade you from more that I might be involved with. I mean is the foot character a ma'am or a man? Oh well...

And blah blah blah blah...

THE WINNER IS four_legged_tripod, for his single cell, no words, jesus walking pair. The Franklin Mint should produce a coin with these comics on either side, and then give me a set.

5-17-12 7:34pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Well, I didn't win this CC, but I did win something better:  vindication!  Thanks, Iconoclastic!

And, edoggydog is a FAG!!

5-18-12 1:33pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 554: TALKING FEET.......MUTE FEET!!!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests