So, for this 563rd installment of the Stripcreator Comic Competitions, I am going to do something that I hope will get more submissions than the last couple contests.
The theme for this is an in-joke among my group of friends called "Arab Soccer". I will lay out a list of rules, but the rules willl work in a special way.
Whenever a comic breaks a rule that comic will be disqualified, but the broken rule willl not apply to any comic that comes afterward. This will eventually lead to a free-for-all, no holds barred comic slugfest, AS IT DAMN WELL SHOULD BE.
The only rules that will remain no matter what is that only one rule can be broken per entry, a series counts as one entry, and if you break a rule you have to wait for someone else to break a rule before you break another.
So! The Breakable Rules:
- The Pregnant Pause- You have to have one panel with no speech or narration.
- Consistency- You have to use one character in all three panels or the same pairing of two in two panels.
- Consistency 2: Electric Boogaloo- You can't use more than two backgrounds.
- Originality- No Stripcreator in-jokes are allowed.
- No Photoshopping
- I'll Wash Your Mouth Out With Soap- No cursing.
- Self-Trepanation- No Nail-in-the-Head Guy.
- Abominable Abortion- No Feet-for-Ears.
- The 4th Wall- Characters are not allowed to speak to the reader.
- The 3rd Wall- Characters are not allowed to know they are in a comic.
The UN-Breakable rules:
- Only one rule can be broken per entry.
- A Series counts as one entry.
- If you break a rule, you must wait for someone else to break a rule before you can break another.
Every time I see a rule is broken I will post the disqualification and let eeveryone know what they can now do just to help things stay clear. With that said...
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.