Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC: 622 -

Author

Beeko180
Overlord Procrastinator: Or will be in a minute...

Member Rated:

I really, really, really like LOTR (The Lord of The Rings... to appeal to the ignorant, out there). Though I've never read the books because I can't fucking stand more than ten minutes of fiction at a time, I do enjoy scrolling through the wikis and reading up on the beautifully elaborate lore of Tolkien's magnificent masterpiece of a literary universe. The idea of Eru Iluvatar and how he shaped Arda into being... hell, how he shaped "Ea" into being... the story behind and the backstory to what was portrayed in the movies. The rise and fall of the first dark lord and the continuation of his work by his most trusted servant Sauron. The fear and dread of which Gandalf felt in facing Sauron. The response he was given when he told the Valar he served at the time (I think it was) of his fears... and how everything ties together into a neat little bow. It's an obsessive compulsive's fictional paradise.

So my task, I put it to you, is to MAKE ME A SERIES WORTHY OF MORDOR.

The rules are simple:

1. It must be LOTR themed.

2. It must be the funny, or more specifically what you believe would be the funny.

I hereby let this madness commence!

---
You have my most solemn and honourbound of vows that clicking this link will not direct you to a youtube video of a rick roll

9-14-15 2:59pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

9-15-15 7:35am (new)

Porternotes
http://www.porternotes.com

Member Rated:

9-15-15 7:55am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

I don't know how literally I'm supposed to take the word "series", but this is all I've got.  At least for now.

[Click to view comic: 'CC622: Thou shalt have no other lords of the rings before me']

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

9-15-15 8:17am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

9-15-15 8:36am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'CC']

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-15-15 10:18am (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Lordy, Lordy']

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

9-15-15 11:21am (new)

Beeko180

Member Rated:

evil_d wrote:

I don't know how literally I'm supposed to take the word "series", but this is all I've got.  At least for now.

Yeah, my bad. I got carried away with being an idiot and didn't check for typing errors and things that might confuse. I meant "comics or series". Thanks for pointing that out, D.

The madness shall continue! Keep them funnies rolling, peeps. I'll be judging this thing on the weekend-ish.

---
You have my most solemn and honourbound of vows that clicking this link will not direct you to a youtube video of a rick roll

9-15-15 4:32pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

9-15-15 5:14pm (new)

Beeko180

Member Rated:

Well folks, it's that time. I have consulted with the late unlate Rene Descartes to determine exactly what "funny" is on a strictly logical level and he had the following deduction to declare:

"I dunno, man... probably fart stuff."

And so, naturally disregarding everything academic in favour of another thing because it seems like less work on my part, the winner is HCRoyall.

Take it away HC!

---

9-19-15 7:50pm (new)

Pandeist
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

9-21-15 5:56am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Huzzah!  I shall post a new contest by the morrow!

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-21-15 12:12pm (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

9-23-15 2:37am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC: 622 -

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator