Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » WW 112: World's Worst Presidential Candidate

Author

Namgubed
The Merry Elf

Member Rated:

I'm kind of surprised this topic hasn't been used already, given the record-breaking unpopularity of America's political party front-runners.

Your mission, should you choose to take it, is to come up with the World's Worst Presidential Candidate That Might Actually Win!  To be fair to non-Americans (or "lucky people"), this will not be limited to the US Presidency.  Use of our current candidates is not prohibited, but you'll be hard-pressed to overcome the Unimaginative Hurdle.

Judging will take place WAY before election day, so get to it, and may the World's Worst Win!  ... this contest, not the Presidency - I hope.

---
"There's no point in beating a dead horse ... except, of course, for the pure joy of it." - A. Whitney Brown

5-24-16 11:57pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

5-26-16 6:24am (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

WW112: Chester Bunzaporkin For (World's Worst) President by ZMannZilla
5-27-16
Before we get started, I am required by law to tell you that I'm a registered sex offender, which is stupid because both of the Boy Scouts involved were consenting.
It's yet another blatant case of government overreach, just like the time they violated my rights by breaking my toilet cameras at the daycare. Unacceptable!
It's like I told my pal Adolf at that NAMBLA meeting, "If Uncle Sam minded its own damn business, Uncle Chester wouldn't need to make little boys eat so much NyQuil."
That's why, with the help of all you fine folks at this orgy, I'm running for president. Any questions?
Obama's done some good things for the economy, but the work is far from over. What are your plans for continuing that success?
The fuck is an "economy"?

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

5-27-16 11:26am (new)

fpd
Doctor of Fine Parody

Member Rated:

WW 112: Muhammed Hussain Osama for (World's Worst) President by fpd
8-29-16
My name is Mohammed Hussain Osama, and I'm running for President of the Great Satan, er United Satans, I mean United States.
The people of London were enlightened enough to elect a Muslim mayor, and I'm sure the American people are even more enlightened.
When you vote for me, you're saying that you're not a gross, racist, islamophobic bigot.
And isn't tolerance what America is all about?
Show your tolerance by voting for somone who doesn't tolerate your infidel ways.
Show your open-mindedness by voting for a Sharia-loving candidate who wants to bring traditional values back to Satanica, er America.

---
FPD is the foremost plague on discussion boards. Do your part to stomp out FPD.

8-29-16 6:43pm (new)

Makin_d_bacon
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

WW:651 by Makin_d_bacon
9-05-16
You sure this guy can beat Trump or Hillary? How would he do in a "Press Conference"?
He'd do great! Neither one of them can ad lib worth a darn. This country needs a leader who can wing it and fire back confidently!
Those pesky reporters can tear a Presidential Candidate to pieces, ya know!
Trust me! This guy is an expert at thinking on the fly! He's waiting in the next cubicle.
...hiding from the "SWAT" team.

Oops!  I meant WW:112

My BAD!

9-05-16 7:56am (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

WW 112: Dude...... WAKE UP! by brycekain
9-23-16
So who would make a horrible President?
Namgubed.
Why's that?
Well, for starters, he hasn't judged this contest in four fucking months!

---
...and if you liked that one, here's a link to my other stupid shit.

9-23-16 5:30pm (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

W.W. President by four_legged_tripod
9-29-16
Why the fuck does it always happen that the lights go out when I'm in the shitter?
Now where's the toilet paper? There it is!
Uh, Mr. President? I think you just wiped your ass with the Constitution.
I did? I don't remember making another policy speech.

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

9-29-16 7:04am (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

Ok, clearly someone fell asleep at the wheel. How do we call this? We all vote on the winner? Or we could have ZMannZilla just start the next one and call this one a dud or something.

---

10-19-16 3:01am (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

brycekain wrote:

Ok, clearly someone fell asleep at the wheel. How do we call this? We all vote on the winner? Or we could have ZMannZilla just start the next one and call this one a dud or something.

Traditionally, we wait for as long as it takes. Realistically, I'd just like to see things move forward. It's been months since we've had Other Comic Competitions and I want to strip more, dangit.

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

10-20-16 12:01pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

I vote ZMannZilla winner. Hoorah! 

---

10-28-16 2:10pm (new)

Namgubed
The Merry Elf

Member Rated:

OK sorry, folks, that I took so long!!  Therefore, I will be brief.

The winner is:  zmannzilla!!

Honorable mention: four-legged-tripod!!

Thanks to all the participants, and let the games continue (finally) !

---
"There's no point in beating a dead horse ... except, of course, for the pure joy of it." - A. Whitney Brown

11-04-16 3:20pm (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » WW 112: World's Worst Presidential Candidate

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests