Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » Odd Bits

Author

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

The first 3 frames showed up in a work-bud's Hotmail and the last free frames just popped into my head. I must be hanging out here too much.

Actually, I hardly get a chance to hang out here anymore. If someone has addressed something to me in a post and I didn't answer, I probably didn't see it.

But keep me posted. Does wirthling still suck?

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

4-10-02 9:02pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Well D'UH!

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

4-10-02 10:34pm (new)

NeoVid
Stripcreator Irregular

Member Rated:

quote:

Actually, I hardly get a chance to hang out here anymore. If someone has addressed something to me in a post and I didn't answer, I probably didn't see it.

But keep me posted. Does wirthling still suck?

Oh. So that's why you didn't say anything about the time I made you into a pro wrestler.

And yes, he still sucks. He just changed what he sucks.

---
"Only things I approve of should exist." -some guy on the internet

4-11-02 2:28pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Very clever device. It might baffle a squirrel for 10 minutes.

---
What others say about boorite!

4-11-02 3:26pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

quote:
Oh. So that's why you didn't say anything about the time I made you into a pro wrestler.
quote:

I gotta start paying attention! Did I win?

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

4-11-02 5:46pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

I don't think anyone on this planet can invent a device that will feed birds and not squirrels.

I think they wait until we're not looking and then teleport themselves around obstacles.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

4-11-02 6:06pm (new)

NeoVid
Stripcreator Irregular

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:
quote:

I gotta start paying attention! Did I win?

You've taken the Light Heavyweight title twice. Thing is, the usual champion is Essa Rios, who never loses the belt for long. Even with the rest of the Colossal Geeks interfering in the matches in your favor, you never managed any good win streaks. You've done surprisingly well in the Royal Rumbles you've been in... eliminating seven other wrestlers was the most impressive bit.

Just so you know, this all came up in Brad's 'I'll make you tap out' thread in General.

---
"Only things I approve of should exist." -some guy on the internet

4-11-02 6:07pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

quote:
I don't think anyone on this planet can invent a device that will feed birds and not squirrels.

I think they wait until we're not looking and then teleport themselves around obstacles.

Super Squirrel lives in our back yard. He climbs a tree, takes a running leap and flies through the air until he snags a corner of our feeder and pulls himself up. Sometimes he missed and lands ass over teakettle. If it weren't for the rats I would still have the feeder out just to watch the show.

---

4-11-02 9:21pm (new)

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » Odd Bits

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help