Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » Stripcreator t-shirt designs

Author

Brad
Feature Creep

Member Rated:

As I posted over in this thread, I'm thinking about putting some Stripcreator merchandise together over on Cafepress. I truly am no good at any of the visual arts (hence the reason I made this site), so if anybody wants to take a shot at designing something that would look nice on frisbees, license plate frames, white t-shirts, ash grey t-shirts, jr. baby doll t-shirts, tank tops, ladies tank tops, golf shirts, baseball jerseys, long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, boxer shorts, visors, baseball caps, beach hats, stainless steel travel mugs, frosted mugs, large mugs, mugs, tile coasters, BBQ aprons, insulated cooler bags, tote bags or mouse pads, that would be pretty neat.

Some things to keep in mind about your designs:

- I'm leaning more towards a simple logo/site name type of design rather than an elaborate crazy thing, but what do I know.

- I probably can't be selling other people's comic characters on Stripcreator merchandise, so try to limit yourself to things in the threereasons category and DexX's stuff (dexx/props/forumusers). Personally, I'm fond of the asian girls, partly because I still have high resolution versions of them.

Thanks. Peace and out.

---
www.bradsucks.net

6-04-02 7:21pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

For best results, it might be a good idea to check the product size chart and image creation guidelines

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

6-04-02 7:42pm (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

the problem with sc is there is no logo as such

b3ta were doing this idea to solve bandwidth bill problems recently and made tshirts, one of which is coming my way

difference is they used their logo being stolen by one of their cliche characters (furtive)

we dont have either of those as were a comic creation site rather than a general let your mind go wild in whatever internet based way possible site

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

6-05-02 3:35am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

"wehn a man loves a t-shrit HE WARE'S THE FUCKIN BITCH"

6-05-02 3:52am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

The original image is much larger, but you get the idea.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

6-05-02 5:06am (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

Yes! Yes! YES!

Also:

[center]
SCROE![/center]

(alternatively: "STUD")

---
Dad was flammable

6-05-02 6:02am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

I'm quite partial to my three-panel thing, as seen (roughly) in the logo on the regs page:

I love fuzzyman's, but I wonder how much that variety of colour would cost to print...

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

6-05-02 6:17am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

If we're talking Cafe Press, the number of colors doesn't matter. I think they print in reverse on a dye sublimation printer and then transfer to the shirt / mug / whatever.

Actually, I think my logo would work particularly well wrapped around a mug.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

6-05-02 7:01am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Maybe something simple like this...

---

6-05-02 7:06am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

That background is by the author of Fat Jesus, and therefore of questionable copyright, sadly.

Also, let's not swell Moh Ohmlo's head... :)

---

6-05-02 7:46am (new)

Brad
Feature Creep

Member Rated:

Great stuff. The one with all of the characters is pretty nice. It's missing Gabe though, which I'm sure he'd mention if he were around.

Someone made this link button a while back too. I kind of like the three squares design:

---
www.bradsucks.net

6-05-02 7:49am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Cool! Great little icon. :)

---

6-05-02 8:02am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Yah, I had Gabe there but deleted him in favor of Spankling, because he looks funnier.

Actually, while I mixed characters from forumusers and dexx, I was thinking that there could be several types of logos like that -- one with some forumusers, one with some dexx characters, and one with threereasons characters.

Based on the 3-panel idea above...

I'm not sure about the colored panels, but it looked kind of strange with them blank.

---

6-05-02 10:20am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

There's always Background, Background2, and Background 3.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

6-05-02 10:57am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Background2 is my favourite.

---
Dad was flammable

6-05-02 11:16am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Or actually, just having both of the asian girls in each panel (default starting place) would be appropriately symbolic.

---

6-05-02 12:09pm (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

6-05-02 12:18pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

I love love love this one.

It's simple, to the point, has three panels which further explains what stripcreator.com is about, and the Asian Girls are looking out at the viewer. That last reason is the thing I like the best - Instead of having characters facing each other, the Asian Girls are looking out at the viewer (of the shirt, hat, etc.) with those macabre smiles as if to say "Come and make a strip."

kaufman mentioned the idea before, but I couldn't picture it. Now I see what he and fuzzy had in mind.

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

6-05-02 2:04pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Needs more sodomy!

---
Dad was flammable

6-05-02 4:09pm (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'STRIPCREATOR.COM']
I think this sums up the site quite well!

---

6-05-02 6:13pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

Well who doesn't?

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

6-05-02 11:23pm (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

i like the asian girls one but ill hate it if it ends up big. i hate big logos currently. i much prefer small ones off to one side

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

6-06-02 3:50am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I was thinking that a good design would be to have one of the cowboys on the left breast (pec?) with stripcreator.com under it, and have the gravitons quote in a big sc-style text box on the back.

One could do a whole variety of shirts like that. One with a Crabby character and "I do not suck dick!" on the back. (Well, Brad would sell at least ONE).

---

6-06-02 5:23am (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

call me fucking annoying

thankyou

but im a huge fan of having absolutely nothing on the back whatsoever unless its a tiny square on the bit below the collar

meh

---

6-06-02 7:38am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'STRIPCREATOR.COM']
I think this sums up the site quite well!

---

6-06-02 9:08am (new)

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » Stripcreator t-shirt designs

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help