Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC146:I nevertheless consider myself very likeable

Author

BeNN_MaKK
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

TO WIn this YOu must be making (1) COMIC or (many) COMICS all Underthe influence of dadaism or the neo-dadaism.

IF you do not UNderstand please do your homeofthework: I REserve the right to DIsregard all of your entires IF one of your comics is in non-compliance. Extra points for not using the word "DADA" at all. MAny of the negative points for making a posting with no comic.

HEre is some reading to be helping you:

Dadaism was a structurally artistic reaction in the 1920s against ("We don't want to be reminded that anybody existed before us." and the established artistic conventions. The movement primarily emanated from artists in , the systematic destruction of culture and they chose their name "dada" from a large beaked bird, or, a word meaning "HELLO." Its form was a protest against what its leaders felt was the insane destruction of civilized film the dadaist movement attempted to give expression to the idea of removing images and characters from any context proclaimed it's intention to replace logic and reason with deliberate madness and to substitute intentionally discordant chaos for Poeticism is emphasized rather than logic and meetings turned into riots; art exhibits were mocking hoaxes.

[Click to view comic: 'CC146 Primer']

You have 72 hours to comply.

---
FABULOUS TREASURE

10-07-02 5:55pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

bonwag
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

10-07-02 6:54pm (new)

vichyssoisegirl
Better Than a Poke in the Eye with a Sharp Stick

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Phone']

---
Bitchy Sauce Girl?

10-07-02 7:10pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

10-07-02 7:59pm (new)

israphael
Stripcreator Veteran

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'CC 146: This is not an Entry']

---
"Nothing expresses the brutal grandeur of rectal polyps and anal fistulae quite like the mother-tongue of Goethe."

10-07-02 8:05pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Classic. I take it you enjoyed the show where a man sits and read a paper to himself?

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

10-07-02 8:10pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Large Blue Flower Vase']

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

10-07-02 8:21pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

10-07-02 8:23pm (new)

vichyssoisegirl
Better Than a Poke in the Eye with a Sharp Stick

Member Rated:

quote:

Classic. I take it you enjoyed the show where a man sits and read a paper to himself?

I can't take too much credit for Phone. It's a readymade. Like Duchamp's Fountain.

---
Bitchy Sauce Girl?

10-07-02 8:32pm (new)

bonwag
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

10-07-02 8:54pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Ferris Bueller']

---

10-07-02 9:21pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

10-07-02 9:29pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

10-07-02 9:33pm (new)

bonwag
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

10-07-02 9:33pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

10-07-02 9:35pm (new)

JrnymnNate
I fling the shoddy polo stick

Member Rated:

Oh god this is atrocious. I feel like I'm listening to Cecil Taylor.

10-07-02 10:03pm (new)

il_schmucko
needs money.

Member Rated:

i dig.

[Click to view comic: 'Contest 146: What if Borchau']

---
"I don't know who you are, schmucko, but you rule." - lara7 | christ@myself.com

10-07-02 10:17pm (new)

il_schmucko
needs money.

Member Rated:

i invented the trilogy. anyone who says otherwise is a dangerous robot.

[Click to view comic: 'Contest 146b: Perhaps Stickman']
[Click to view comic: 'Contest 146c: Point/Counterpoint, fin. (recurring window)']

---
"I don't know who you are, schmucko, but you rule." - lara7 | christ@myself.com

10-07-02 10:25pm (new)

bonwag
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

10-07-02 11:49pm (new)

Namgubed
The Merry Elf

Member Rated:

5 (FOUR) NEW AND ORIGINAL
COMICS JUST FOR TH
IS CONTEST !!

[Click to view comic: 'The Apes of Wrath, take 2'][Click to view comic: 'The First One']

. .. .

. .. .

. . ..

[Click to view comic: 'Ask me if I'm an orange.']

---
"There's no point in beating a dead horse ... except, of course, for the pure joy of it." - A. Whitney Brown

10-08-02 12:31am (new)

Mack_J
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC THIS IS MY COMIC

---
The dreams that stuff is made of.

10-08-02 12:41am (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

DADA

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

10-08-02 1:00am (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

10-08-02 1:15am (new)

israphael
Stripcreator Veteran

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'East of Manhattan, North of My Penis']

---
"Nothing expresses the brutal grandeur of rectal polyps and anal fistulae quite like the mother-tongue of Goethe."

10-08-02 1:27am (new)

the_rew
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Dadaism.... didn't he fly too close to the sun or something?']

One bonus about BenN_Thingmajig running this competition is that he can't flood it with his mindless shit.

---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't

10-08-02 1:38am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC146:I nevertheless consider myself very likeable

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests