A change of pace is perhaps in order for CC33... no restrictions on what you must or must not use, save for these rules:
1) Each entry must be exactly two comics long. The two strips together should comprise a coherent whole.
2) The final dialogue/thought balloon in each of the two strips must be identical. The speaker, background, etc. may or may not be different between the two.
3) I'll judge this based on humor, creativity, and the appropriateness of the double line.
4) Multiple entries are permitted at your own risk.
5) Since this may be challenging, you have until next month to submit your entries. This contest will close Sunday, June 3rd, at 9:00 PM Eastern. That's 6:00 Pacific, 1 AM Monday GMT, and 6:42 in Baltimore.
In case this is all unclear, here's a little example I whipped up. I'm sure you can do better...