Forum archives » More Comic Competitions » BTC 16: Sexeriffic!

fzh
September 9, 2004 2:54 PM

Well, I actually won something. So let's all celebrate the first competition I've ever hosted. You should know the rules by now, so take a look at this Template and get strippin'!

249998

And because I'm too lazy to chose judges myself, I'm taking applications. The first two people to pm me are my judges. It can be anyone from a newbie to an honored stripping veteran. The only rule I'm going to make is this: The judges may not enter the contest. Oh, and if no one wants the job, I’ll judge it myself.

Oh, and judging will be on Friday next week unless I post otherwise.

Post #151047link

Kr0n1c
September 10, 2004 12:43 PM

Post #151093link

lukket
September 12, 2004 8:04 AM

Post #151263link

NGrassi22
September 12, 2004 4:56 PM

250410

Post #151299link

EvilZak
September 12, 2004 10:04 PM

Post #151314link

Spankling
September 12, 2004 10:21 PM

Post #151317link

lukket
September 13, 2004 11:24 AM

Post #151353link

Zaster
September 13, 2004 4:14 PM

Post #151374link

biped
September 14, 2004 10:58 PM

Post #151501link

Rabid_Weasle
September 16, 2004 5:46 PM

Post #151601link

fzh
September 17, 2004 11:28 PM

No one applied, which was my evil plan all along, so I'm judging myself.

Third Place and Would have been just as good the first comic award to Kr0n1c:
250116

Second place and best use of irony award to EvilZak for:
250435

First Place and Best Use of the Oedipus Complex award to lukket for:
250343

take it away lukket!

Post #151714link

fzh
September 18, 2004 8:05 PM

I seem to have forgotten the word "without" in Kr0n1c's Award

Post #151787link

Forum archives » More Comic Competitions » BTC 16: Sexeriffic!

stripcreator
Make a comic
Forums
featuring
diesel sweeties
jerkcity
exploding dog
goats
ko fight club
penny arcade
chopping block
also
Brad Sucks