Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » The Neverending Swap

Author

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Remember, kids, just because a new swap is starting that doesn't mean the previous ones have ended. You can send out your discs at any time. If you need addresses or other info, I'll try to help as much as possible.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

7-21-04 11:53am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

EvilZak
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

I would appreciate it if you could send me the addresses of everyone in my group so I can verify that the addresses I have are correct. And by verify, I don't mean "About a week ago, I was staying up for 24 hours when I decided to delete all the spam I had" because my judgment of spam versus useful mail remains perfect even into such late times. This is clearly evidenced by the fact that I have not tried to delete a crappy comic I saw and deemed "spam" while using random.php. This did not happen.

In fact, this did not happen tonight.

Besides, my ability to think "Hey, the address in this e-mail looks vaguely familiar... I think it might be mine! Maybe I shouldn't delete it because these people know where I live and will beat the shit out of me (or maybe just not send me CDs) if I don't save this." works great even when deprived by caffiene. This is obvious and undisputable, and anyone who thinks I deleted the addresses is totally fucking pwned.

So don't send me the addresses of the people whom I owe a CD.

Wait, do send them. But just to be ironic. I will like the irony, and will also use this time to verify the addresses. Irony and verify are my two favorite things in this world.

---
AFROMANS MOVE

7-23-04 3:41am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » The Neverending Swap

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account