Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Anyone up For an Insult Fight?

Author

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Define irony:

10-10-01 9:30am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

quote:
It's just the directness of the insult you don't like as well as the fact that it encompasses EVERYONE. In a sense, you don't want to believe it means you but sub-conciously you know it does and the last resort of chickens is always violence. It would help to be able to spell as well.
Namaste.
:}

I have an opportunity to have sex every night. Most of my male friends are only friends with me because they think they might have a chance to get in bed with me. Sad, but true. I choose not to act on this because I have something called morals. Which makes me special. :)

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

10-10-01 9:53am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

And here I thought this thread was more like the "I'D LIKE TO BUY AN ARGUMENT" sketch on MONTY PYTHON. I never for a moment thought people took it seriously...
AS I CERTAINLY DON'T.
Har.
[Click to view comic: 'An Insult Fight']

---
Is it wrong? I don't think so...

10-10-01 10:17am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

quote:
Define irony:

Your one step closer than everyone else. :}

---

10-10-01 10:17am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I love people like this...

"Hey, you internet geeks! You're all pubescent pimply losers with no lives who will never get laid! I don't fall into this category, becaue my purpose here is not to be a geek like you people, but to take the piss out of geeks. The fact that many of you are women, married, and/or have more of a life than I ever will, trying to show how intellectually superior I am by having a go anonymously at people online who have done nothing to provoke by malice, other than simply being there, means nothing to me at all."

And yet, I've said none of that. ;]
My reason for being here just might be the same as yours or the housewife you equate with having a life.
I JUST knew my insult comic was good. Thanks for proving it!

---

10-10-01 10:23am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I have an opportunity to have sex every night. Most of my male friends are only friends with me because they think they might have a chance to get in bed with me. Sad, but true. I choose not to act on this because I have something called morals. Which makes me special. :)

Hmm. I see your point but my soon to be misunderstood retort would be "You might be able to get SCREWED but not NAILED" except of course within these strips. Given that situation, do you really have any male friends at all?

---

10-10-01 10:27am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Hee hee hee, the old "When I slagged you off, I was joking, and you have reacted inappropriately by slagging me off in return" gag. That one never gets old.

Oh, and back in my late teens, I had many female friends I would have loved to bonk. That wasn't the sole reason why I was friends with them, but the desire was there.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

10-10-01 10:43am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

Point.

You mean that goes away eventually? Thank god.

A friend of mine, or maybe it was me, once said to women at large, "You have no male friends who haven't thought about sleeping with you. They may never mention it, they may not really think it's a good idea, but at some point, they've thought about it." Women who hear this statement are usually mildly astonished. Men nod knowingly.

These are just my experiences, and I'm sure someone will now post contrary evidence.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

10-10-01 11:09am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

My wife and I have occasional discussions about which of our friends we would boff if we were single.

Yeah, we're pretty odd.

Amusing true story - My wife once told me she would never bother having an affair, because it just seems like far too much trouble.

---

10-10-01 11:19am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'The way I read that....']

---

10-10-01 12:18pm (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

You make it so hard to throw any slag on this entire slag heap. :} I can tell we will be good friends. We both like justification!
:]

---

10-10-01 12:20pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

10-10-01 2:26pm (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

quote:

A friend of mine, or maybe it was me, once said to women at large, "You have no male friends who haven't thought about sleeping with you. They may never mention it, they may not really think it's a good idea, but at some point, they've thought about it." Women who hear this statement are usually mildly astonished. Men nod knowingly.

These are just my experiences, and I'm sure someone will now post contrary evidence.

I can't argue with that. I think a lot of women look at their male friends the same way but never admit it. Or maybe it's just me.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

10-10-01 7:20pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

DexX smooths back his hair and tidies his clothes.

Oh really? :)

---

10-10-01 8:58pm (new)

lara7
Jimmy Carter says YES!

Member Rated:

>>I think a lot of women look at their male friends >>the same way but never admit it. Or maybe it's just me.

>DexX smooths back his hair and tidies his clothes.
>Oh really? :)

Smooths his back hair? eeeeewwwwww!

---
When they invent BookFace, I'm -there-.

10-10-01 11:13pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Just shut up and give me that banana.

---

10-10-01 11:36pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

I would think I'd have the opportunity to have sex every night seeing as how I'm married. And yet my wife's 60-hour work weeks and odd schedules end up with her either not being here at the same time as me or asleep by the time I'm home.

So get it while the getting's good!

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

10-12-01 12:58pm (new)

gabe_billings

Member Rated:

quote:

I was talking to a female friend the other day who wanted my opinion on how to deal with male friends. She had a couple guys she really like hanging out with but didn't really have any interest in relationship-wise. She wanted to know if it was better to come out and tell them ahead of time, or do nothing until they made the first move.

She's got a great personality, a good sense of humor and is very attractive. I told her that I'd have trouble imagining any single male not having a bit of interest in the relationship department in mind when hanging out with her.

I figured letting them know ahead of time was the polite thing to do. Basically a preemptive strike of 'I just want to be friends.'

I figure if it's going to happen anyway, why prolong it? Better to change you mind down the road. That'd only make them happy.

---

10-12-01 1:04pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

I don't know, man. Being rejected before you even bring up the subject? That's got to hurt.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

10-12-01 1:25pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

No shit, that's what I was thinking.

---
What others say about boorite!

10-12-01 2:30pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

10-12-01 2:51pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

10-12-01 3:04pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: '...but not in _that_ way.']

---

10-13-01 6:45am (new)

gabe_billings

Member Rated:

Marriage = 24 hr. boob access

---

10-13-01 11:24am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

10-15-01 11:34am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Anyone up For an Insult Fight?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests