Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » WTF?!

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

That's marketing for you. I know I can get certain books in the States for $7 American, and talk to friends in Europe only to find that the same book is sold over there in 2-3 parts, each part for the equivalent of $7-8 American.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-23-05 1:11am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

finn34
King of Deadlines

Member Rated:

the set you must get, re : Billy Joel, is The Greatest Hits discs 1,2 and the optional 3.

3 is late period mediocre Billy Joel (We Didn't Start The Fire, River of Dreams, etc.)

---
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls however are enormous.

9-23-05 2:59am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

quote:
the set you must get, re : Billy Joel, is The Greatest Hits discs 1,2 and the optional 3.

3 is late period mediocre Billy Joel (We Didn't Start The Fire, River of Dreams, etc.)

I kind of like We Didn't Start The Fire (which happens to be on this set I have), but unfortunately there are practically no online sites that deliver to APO addresses, and because my only good net connection is in the office I can't download music. Hence I am limited by the selection at the PX unless I ask family to look for an album for me.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-23-05 3:15am (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

Nope, nothing on the disc indicates that it's a 2 disc set. In fact, I found another greatest hits album with most of the flotsam taken out and replaced with somgs people have actually heard. I'm tempted to sell the store the CD I have and get their copy. (It's a used copy anyway).

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

9-25-05 2:17pm (new)

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

bump to kill blt thread

---
I dumb :D

9-28-05 4:02pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » WTF?!

reload page with comics