Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » American Pussies

Author

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

GOD DAMMIT, IVY! THAT'S THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

"I never thought I could feel so free-e-e!"

8-03-07 2:14pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

what's strange about the first season is that his name is Mr. Hinkley for the first 4 episodes or so and then got changed to something like Mr. Harris. i wonder if it was because of the assasination attempt.

also, he's a high school teacher and has both Julie from V and Eddie of Eddie in the Cruisers in his class.

---
what if nigger meant kite

8-03-07 4:03pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

lool. i just looked it up on wikipedia and here's what it had to say:

The main character's name was originally Ralph Hinkley, but after the assassination attempt of Ronald Reagan by John Hinckley, Jr. on March 30, 1981 (only 12 days after the pilot episode aired), the character's last name was amended to "Hanley" for the Season 1 episode "Reseda Rose". For the rest of the 1st season, he was either "Ralph" or "Mister H". During the episode aired the night of the assassination attempt, the sound of a jet airplane was used to dub over the last name being spoken, and in subsequent episodes there was overdubbing of his students calling him "Mr. H" instead of "Mr. Hinkley." At the start of the 2nd season the name had changed back to Hinkley.

---

8-03-07 4:07pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Did you know that Mr. Drummond was originally "Mr. Testiclegulp?"

---
What others say about boorite!

8-03-07 5:12pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Yeah, but after that whole incident where Joe Testiclegulp tried to give Alexander Haig a purple nurple in order to impress that black chick from Facts of Life, they had to redub everything.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

8-04-07 12:10pm (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

I still can't believe they cut that scene where KITT gives Michael Knight a wheel job.

---
I has a flavor!

8-04-07 12:34pm (new)

christopher7murphy
underestimated the power of cheese

Member Rated:

UnknownEric

Well the horn blows and check out KITT's rimjobs.

---
Insert Theme to Mannix here

8-04-07 1:46pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Do not argue to me! I squeeze you like a LEMON!

---
What others say about boorite!

8-26-07 3:54pm (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

Well?

12-09-07 10:50am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

You notice you are not seeing Boorite here so much, whereas I still make posting. I guess we all know who victor of glorious fight has been!

The truth is Boorite is tied up and hanging in cellar like side of beef. I use him as daily punching bag! This is how I keep my fists strong and ready for next opponent.

---

12-10-07 7:28am (new)

Creative4me
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

He looks like he just put on some tights and decided to chill on the American Flag. Sound like he was dissing America. Im With you Zaster and not only because im a full Canadian. Because Canada is better!

---
I looked at two peeled bananas and realized what they really were. They were Weiners!

12-13-07 5:37pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Creative4me

He looks like he just put on some tights and decided to chill on the American Flag. Sound like he was dissing America. Im With you Zaster and not only because im a full Canadian. Because Canada is better!

Canada sucks (sorry kitty and rabid)

12-13-07 10:35pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

BIG FRANK IS HUGE PUSSY!!!

These words are meaning war! I make fight with you in anyplace at time of you to choose. The loser must do all of winner's lumberjack chores for whole year. I have many lumberjacking chores waiting for you, American pussy! Perhaps you build up those skinny stick arms like real man by the time I am done with you.

---

12-14-07 8:00am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Zaster BIG FRANK IS HUGE PUSSY!!! These words are meaning war! I make fight with you in anyplace at time of you to choose. The loser must do all of winner's lumberjack chores for whole year. I have many lumberjacking chores waiting for you, American pussy! Perhaps you build up those skinny stick arms like real man by the time I am done with you.

Fucker! I'll just continue to bomb you while simultaneously trying to make you eliminate all weapons programs! MWAHAHAHAHA!

12-14-07 10:28am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

BigFrank105they're Canada. we should just Nerf bomb them

---

12-14-07 12:07pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Zaster is to making me the laughing.

First with the English he is of mangling. Also boasting the greatness that is not there of himself.

Greatly will I be in enjoyment when crushing his frail body with its bones of weakness.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

12-14-07 12:36pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I am huge pussy :'(

12-14-07 11:32pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Zaster is of the pretending I am not there because of the beefy man-ness that is me. His pants are wet with the urinations of his fear.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

1-12-08 8:40pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

I must make apologies, HcRoyal -- I did not take you for serious! You break my bones? Ha Ha!! You should have left it as joke!

Soon you will see how just one of my great arms ranks thicker than your entire skinny body. You will disbelief your eyes, but my meaty fist wrapped clear around your scrawny geek neck will convincing you otherwise! Then I will squeeze until your entire head becomes bursted. In this manner, everyone will see how filled with bullshit you are. You will be as like skinny pinyata filled with bullshit instead of candy.

---

1-12-08 11:27pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Oh ho HO! Zaster in foolishness have you mistaken me for the boorite! I am mighty man of colossal muscles for the crushing of rock! Like the dog which hangs between its legs the tail of shame, you will run from me when we meet. Oh, how your embarassment will be of great proportion.

---

1-17-08 9:10am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Mightiest of warriors are but capret stains beneath my feet.

Behold pictures of my mightyness as I transform into that of a tiger and battle mighty beasts for fun!

Even in the childness of my youthhood would I battle the wildness of animals!

Zaster, your puny threats of feebleness are no match for ferocity of the beast monster of myself!

---

1-17-08 9:39am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Ha Ha Ha! I did not know they make tigers that skinny. I feel sorry for poor creature. He must be reject from American circus, half starved from feeding on skinny American stickboys.

HCRoyal, you are such a bullshit. Real Canadian tiger would have you over for breakfast in no time. I ride real Canadian tiger to lumberjack camp each day. I raze him from kitten, and even then he was bigger than skinny stick animal in pictor.

And then you say you can turn into tiger. Canadian legend speak of such a thing, but still I say you are filled with bullshit. I would like to see this with own eyes. You can not do this in real, can you? I dont belief it.

---

1-17-08 6:47pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Zaster! I make challenge! First to master the change of oneself to a form that of a bear is to be choosing the location of our rumbling.

On count of three! One! Two! Three!

Aha! behold the speed at which I am transforming!

Mastering the bear form is lik the fornicating with your mother! Easy as pastry!

Watch as I prepare to mangle the automobile of tourists in my mighty form!

---

3-10-08 12:32pm (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

"Easy as pastry!"

I read that this morning and proceeded to say it all day at work.  Its awesomeness bade me do it.

So now New Zealanders think Americans are even dumber than they already did.

3-13-08 9:18pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Here is pictor of me transformed into fearsome bear! You have proven yourself to be true warrior, HCRoyal, but now you see that I can do same. It is best we do not make fight against one another. In our battle frenzy we are likely to lay waste to surrounding territory.

I still say Americans are a pussy, but perhaps there is one or two acceptions.

---

3-17-08 9:01am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » American Pussies

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help