Official Traveling Menstrual
Hopefully, this gets roughly more difficult as you go down the list.
- Some Bulgarian song
- Andy's Ride -- Itzak Perlman, Andy Statman, et al
- Midnight Blue -- Nanase Aikawa
- Money Drunk -- Cop Shoot Cop
- Some Turkish song
- Balkan -- Troka
- New Smeseno -- Farmer's Market
- Abfackeln! -- Einsturzende Neubauten
- Rah! Rah! Replica -- Bikini Kill
- Watashi no Tamago Yaki -- Dragon Half Theme Song
- Poing -- Rotterdam Termination Source
- Resolution #8 -- Terry Taylor
- Three more Balkan songs in wack time.
- Oitulaash Xeveri -- Alash
- Arirang -- Runrun Ba
- "Everyday Gods" -- Osuwa Taiko
- Borbangnadyr -- Alash
- Gankino Horo -- Farmers' Market
- Pussy -- Lords of Acid
- This baby's in 11/8. Count on it!
- Simply too fast. You can dance it, but can it look like you're actually listening to the music?
- Turn-of-the-century 80's power-pop themed J-Pop
- Industrial, wonky up beats, fast, electronically altered screaming
- Fast, highly caffinated, odd upbeats, ungraceful
- Not too fast, but good luck dancing to this time signature if you're not used to Balkan music.
- More on the Balkan theme, this is fast-pased and has a time signature that even I can't follow. Plus -- honestly -- it sucks, making it even worse.
- East German teenage angst including high-pitched scwhiming (screaming and whining simultaneously) and instruments you don't normally find in tango, like the shopping cart and the jackhammer.
- More angst and shouting, this time domestic and female. And faster.
- Even if you can tango to the 4th movement of Beethoven's 7th, good luck doing it with a chibi anime girl singing badly to it.
- Techno from the early 90's with, yes, lots of "poing" noises.
- Only music in the loosest sense of the word.
- Obvious, I should think
- Not only is it Tuvan throat singing, it's wicked fast.
- Traditional Korean folk song, acapella, in varying speeds.
- 17 minutes of arhythm, repeatingly beaten drums, shinto screams and conch shells
- More Tuvan throat singing, this time acapella, with no rhythm at all
- Just like New Smeseno, but 7x faster and even though it's supposed to be a Horo (in 6/8), I have no idea what is going on here.
- Not too fast and a steady beat. I'm guessing he'll be too embarassed to dance to these lyrics.
[edited by Scyess on 02-07-10 at 11:02:34am]
"Old" is the old new.