Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » OPC 62: Only 1 of each option-

Author

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

Okay, so this is the OnePanelComic/Competition. As you can probably tell, I'm thinking as I write.

So, on the island of Guano Mucho, there's a parrot that eats poop and has very bad breath, and you can smell it HERE.

No, seriously... the parrot does have bad breath, but not because it eats poop, but because it CANT poop! [to learn more about parrots that can't poop, click HERE]

So what's with the name Guano Mucho? I mean, the only wildlife on the island is 1 lousy parrot that can't even poop! [That sounds just like Vasco da Gama if you ask me.]

I mean, without regards to the island's name, I could never own a parrot that didn't poop! What would the point be anyway? Let's say you're at a parrot symposium and everyone's announcing the kind of parrots they have. So you stand up and say "I have a poop-less parrot!" Nobody's even gonna' believe you! You'll be dis-credited in the parrot world. Furthermore, I've just learned that they've installed a shunt in the one real poop-less parrot, from the back of it's beak straight down to it's A-hole! [to see a picture of the parrot's A-hole, click HERE]

NOW, BACK TO OPC 62:

Comics may have-

1 panel...

1 background...

1 character...

1 captioned word or phrase...

If any entry does not adhere to any of these rules, then it must be the funniest comic in order to win.

Judging will be in 10-14 days!

---
bigworm

1-04-12 12:37pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

I know you're counting on me bigworm! From now on I'm going to be the first to enter any contest you might be having. I know you appreciate it a lot!

[Click to view comic: 'OPC 62: The issue is black and white!']

1-04-12 2:52pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

THE NEW REVISED 'OPC 62':

Okay, I don't know what I was thinking when I described this OPC competition.

All I did was describe a generic 1-panel comic without any thought as to topic, as if that was a new thing.

So, aside from all that's been said re: a 1-panel comic, I will try and speak to the issue of topic.

The idea is that if someone actually enters the contest they must create a 1-panel comic that is linked to another 1-panel comic already entered.

So, since iconoclastic entered, the second entry must be tied to iconoclastics entry. It could be a comic that suitably precedes iconoclastics, or suitably comes after iconoclastics.

If there was a 3rd entry, it would be tied to either of the first two entries.

Of course, any entry should include reference to what other entry it is tied to.

If it seems like too much time is passing and nobody is entering, then iconoclastic, (or anyone else), may link a new entry to their own comic already entered. In fact, I'll make a 1-panel comic linked to iconoclastic's entry. It won't be an entry, but it will be usable if anyone else wanted to use it.

So, I apologize for being a dunce, but I'm pretty sure it did happen.

---
bigworm

1-05-12 11:55am (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

1-05-12 1:06pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

1-06-12 7:08pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

The winner of OPC 62 is iconoclastic, who was the only entrant! Maybe you're not such a bad guy after all. Good luck!

---
bigworm

1-15-12 6:03pm (new)

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

Thanks bigworm! I have to say, it's so easy to win when you're the only entrant.

It's not so easy to come up with a good idea for the next contest, but that's what I'm thinking about right now. Not too long from now I'll post the idea.

1-19-12 6:34pm (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » OPC 62: Only 1 of each option-

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help