Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » A Visit from Namgubed...

Author

Namgubed
The Merry Elf

Member Rated:

This contains a parody I wrote a few years back. Had to tweak it just a bit for DexX's Elf character, but here it is. Enjoy!

A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 1 by Namgubed
11-29-01
'Twas a week before Christmas, but no cards I wrote, No letters, epistles, or even a note.
I'd just buy some at the store, but I'm way too cheap to be non-creative.
My forehead was knotted and furrowed with care, Because there was nary an idea there.
THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK -- ALMOST.
I use my computer to make all my cards, But my imagination lay broken in shards. With me and my PC alone in my house, No keyboard was clicking, not even ... well, you get the picture.
*sigh*
*groan*
A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 2 by Namgubed
11-29-01
The graphics software screen did suddenly waver, And up popped my personal slideshow screen saver.
Mmm, fractal art ...
*bloop* *thud* ...
When from the back yard there came such a strange noise, I plumb disregarded my slick high-tech toys.
It is now safe to shut down Windows...
The moon through the clouds shed a dim light. In fact I Could barely make out large mesquite trees and cacti.
Well, this IS set in Arizona, you know.
A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 3 by Namgubed
11-29-01
An ethereal hum broke the calm silent night, And something emerged from a blue sphere of light!
When what to my wondering eyes should appear But a miniature dude with two big pointy ears!
Ta-da!
Dude, no way!
He leapt toward the window, and as he came to it, I thought it would break, but he simply passed through it!
*Bamf!*
Dude, it's called "Windex." Look into it.
A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 4 by Namgubed
11-29-01
He shouted,
No need to be frightened and tragic, Breaking and entering's my kind of magic! In more secure buildings, I've been at their bowels. Why, you should check out my collection of towels!
(Trust me - it's a long story that doesn't bear repeating at this point in time.)
My chin hit the floor as I saw his eyes gleaming. I pinched myself and exclaimed,
Surely I'm dreaming!
He said,
You arrive at conclusions too early. Don't make me remind you my name is not Shirley!
*groan*
A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 5 by Namgubed
11-30-01
His brain power's "E" near equaled "mc³ ". I knew in a moment it must be Namgubed! His bright emerald visage gave off a faint glow, And his neatly wrapped present was tied in a bow.
It's not for you, I just carry it around wherever I go.
Okay...
His red tasseled hat and his pupils like cherries Reminded me why he's called Namgubed the Merry. So bubbly and pert was the figure I saw, Despite me, I scarcely suppressed a guffaw.
What?
*snkkkt*
Replied he, "Don't laugh," in the tone of a scold,
YOU try looking this good at nine hundred years old!
(Well, SOMEone had to do a Yoda reference.)
[Click to view comic: 'A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 6'][Click to view comic: 'A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 7'][Click to view comic: 'A Visit from Namgubed the Merry Elf, Part 8']

---
"There's no point in beating a dead horse ... except, of course, for the pure joy of it." - A. Whitney Brown

11-30-01 1:06am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

joshw
I'm spooky.

Member Rated:

Uh, Me too. Oh, and that Surely-Shirley joke? Way to rip off Leslie Nielson.

---
:\

11-30-01 11:01am (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

I liked it, you cuntifferous peniswaffle.

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

11-30-01 11:46am (new)

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » A Visit from Namgubed...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests