Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » Seriously though - about Kaido

Author

jackmarison93
Stripcreator Newbie

How in God Usopp's name is Luffy and Co. going to take down Kaido?

Kaido, Captain of the Beast Pirates, The Strongest Creature. He has a pirate crew loaded with zoan devil fruit users and wants to start a damn war, this guy is no joke. He tried to kill himself but the world just gave him the middle finger. How is Luffy supposed to beat this dude? Even with his crew, alliance and the Straw Hat Grand Fleet it's gonna be way more tough than Big Mom, who herself said that they won't be able to take him down. Fucking Big Mom thinks it's insane, and we know her by now. Luffy couldn't even scratch her with Gear 4th and now he's gonna try the same tricks on Kaido? Yes, he is getting a power up currently with his fight against Katakuri, but unless he has two more Gears in hiding I don't see him putting up much of a fight with Kaido. It's gonna be a HUGE team effort. I assume some of the Supernovas will help in taking him down, like Kidd for instance, and Law of course. What are your honest expectations for the showdown? Will they succeed in defeating/killing him? I honestly think they can, but as I said, it's gonna take a huge effort from everyone involved. Might even help the weaker Straw Hats get some power ups (maybe Usopp fully unlocking his CoO?).

10-30-18 8:53pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » Seriously though - about Kaido

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help