Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » STRIPS FOR MY Stripcreator BOYFRIENDS!

Author

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Fuzzy Bawking!']

---
Is it wrong? I don't think so...

2-07-02 10:14am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

quote:
making comics
and some times yes, taking the piss out of folks.

Those comics were supposed to be taking the piss out of folks? And here was me thinking they were some kind of random Burrough's style weird nonsense.

2-08-02 1:45am (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

tither n.

Word History: A tithe is a tenth, etymologically speaking; in fact, tithe is the old ordinal numeral in English. Sound changes in the prehistory of English are responsible for its looking so different from the word ten. Tithe goes back to a prehistoric West Germanic form *tehuntha-, formed from the cardinal numeral *tehun, “ten,” and the same ordinal suffix that survives in Modern English as -th. The n disappeared before the th in the West Germanic dialect area that gave rise to English, and eventually yielded the Old English form tothe, “tenth,” still not too different from the cardinal numeral ten. But over time, as the former became tithe and the latter ten, and as tithe developed the specialized meaning “a tenth part paid as a tax,” it grew harder to perceive a relationship between the two. The result was that speakers of English created a new word for the ordinal, tenth, built with the cardinal numeral ten on the pattern of the other regularly-formed ordinal numerals like sixth or seventh.

What does all this have to do with boys being lame?

2-08-02 7:21am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

quote:
I do find it hard to take anyone's opinion about
my comics SERIOUS when they bawk more than produce
anything funny. But I do understand that it's easier
to feel JUSTIFIED when your in that INNER CIRCLE JERK
then when your just on here, making comics
and some times yes, taking the piss out of folks.
Are you implying that you have produced something funny and I haven't? I think I've done a pretty consistent job of making funny strips.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

2-08-02 7:58am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I wouldn't even bother to make a strip about you if I didn't think you were funny... :}

But looks aren't everything.
Hee hee!
;]

---

2-08-02 12:56pm (new)

fpd
Doctor of Fine Parody

Member Rated:

I just read the original thread in which DexX starts a fight with wenisinfurs, and I must say that I am embarrassed that I ever reposted his strip about her when she made me angry. DexX's reaction to wenisinfurs was all out of proportion to what she said. I also admire the way wenisinfurs tried to defuse the situation with humor, though it didn't seem to work with DexX.

Without knowing anything about this original conflict, I initially assumed that DexX was in the right, because (1) Wenisinfurs had made me angry by acting like a jerk and (2) I knew that DexX was a philosophy major (and having been one myself until I recently got my PhD), that gave me some reason to respect his judgment. I now know this was a mistake. In the original conflict between DexX and wenisinfurs, DexX read an insult where there wasn't one, and he overreacted.

However, none of this gives me any reason to be embarrassed by my recent lampoon of wenisinfurs, since that wasn't rooted in animosity. She just seemed ripe for lampooning, and I thought it would be funny. In fact, it brought me very close to winning CC98, which is where it's posted. I like having her around here. Even though some people would like her to go away, I'm not among them.

---
FPD is the foremost plague on discussion boards. Do your part to stomp out FPD.

2-09-02 8:27pm (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

fpd eats poo.

Don't mind me. I've been up for 20 hours or so after getting 2 - 3 hours of sleep last night. The fruitflies are dancing on the inside of my eyeballs.

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

2-10-02 1:20am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

What? Is this STRIPCREATOR? :}

Thanks FPD. I don't mind being lampooned or even downright insulted. I don't take any of this serious
anyway... I think of it as just a fun site to make
comics (even one's only I think are funny) and yes,
vent. As long as I am having fun I don't plan to stop, much to everyone else's chagrin. I know I won't make it into that INNER CIRCLE JERK of peeps but that is alright with me. Who'd want to be in a club that would have me as a member anyway? ;}

---

2-11-02 9:27am (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'In DexX's perfect world']

---

4-25-02 11:33am (new)

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Why are you in the corner of DexX's perfect world?

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

4-25-02 4:11pm (new)

wenisinfurs
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Symbolically, it means I am outside his perfect world.

---

4-25-02 4:13pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I'm not entirely sure what the hell this is, but I'm bumping it anyway.

5-17-06 4:29pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » STRIPS FOR MY Stripcreator BOYFRIENDS!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests