Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » My first SC Dream!

Author

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Shouldn't that be entitled "Kajun's SC Dream"?

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

2-19-02 5:13pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Namgubed
The Merry Elf

Member Rated:

*rimshot*

---
"There's no point in beating a dead horse ... except, of course, for the pure joy of it." - A. Whitney Brown

2-20-02 11:43am (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

THAT'S my dream!

---
Dad was flammable

2-20-02 12:38pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

thats my dream.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

2-20-02 9:16pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Perm-o-la, did you ever deface the Buchanan Galleries toilets?

I was in there today, and the cubicles are almost impossible to mark, I had to scribble for ages just to get the word "TOBOR" written.

And they're so CLEAN, which is a shock really, I never knew it could be true, they're like the most magical public toilets in the world, I'm sure that my graffiti was liked off by a dozen golden haired virgins as soon as I was out of sight.

jokes on them though, I left a floater!

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-02 12:34pm (new)

JrnymnNate
I fling the shoddy polo stick

Member Rated:

Persoanly, I'd be freaked if I had a SC dream. Once I had a Star Wars dream, and that was bad enough. Lightsabers that bend and act like rubber, grappling guns that are weak, everything distorted...

Most of my dreams are like this:
[ Posted comic does not exist ]
When I remember them.

2-27-02 12:56pm (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

i had a dream last night for the first time in ages that i can remember

my friends from london came to town so i cancelled my arrangements for the day and stayed in town. then we got bombed wwII style. for some reason my front room overlooked an airstrip all of a sudden. the were dropping big fuel type bombs. they kept bouncing our way on fire and exploding and shit. i got hot shrapnel in my gut

then i woke up

1:30, i had to be up at 4

fuck

went back to sleep

repeated the bombing section

fucking scary too

remind me to never get into a war

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

2-27-02 1:08pm (new)

NeoVid
Stripcreator Irregular

Member Rated:

I had an SC dream. It made as much sense as I would expect...

It was a short dream, which went like a disaster movie. There was an unbelievably huge dam, which, for no good reason, broke. The flood took out several dozen bridges and highways.

The name of the dam was "Andy's Maw."

---
"Only things I approve of should exist." -some guy on the internet

2-27-02 3:44pm (new)

A_Chicka
Sleeping with the Hero

Member Rated:

I went to this neat resturant called Charlie's while I was in Jefferson City, Missouri today. They had paper spread out over the table (you can buy big rolls of paper used to make murals and such, this is what they used) and crayons set out so you can draw all over it. I wrote "Tobor was Here" on there. Though it's nothing extravagant, I snapped a picture and confused the waiter.

---
Skeeter Valentine = hot.

2-27-02 8:52pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

What's up with the name change, chicka?

In my home town of Wagga Wagga (no, I am not joking, so shut up) there is a little cafe called Scribbles which does the same thing - butcher's paper instead of tablecloths, and jars of crayons on all the tables. The only difference was that you could take your scribblings with you when you left. The walls were (and presumably still are) covered in the really good drawings found by the serving staff over the years.

Years later, Bec and I carried on the tradition. One of our favourite restaurants, a Malaysian place in the CBD called Little Malaysia, also has paper tablecloths, which are changed after every meal. We ate their one evening for somebody or other's birthday with a small group of friends. Several of them had come straight from work, and as such had pens and pencils in their pockets and work bags, so we played drawing games on the tablecloth for ages. It was a lot of fun.

We invented a new game that night, which I call Personification Challenge. It runs in a circle. One person names an object of any sort, and the next person has to draw a cartoon character of that object. After they are done, they come up with an object to be drawn by the next person in the circle. It's a great game for boring university lectures.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

2-28-02 5:52am (new)

Bazilla
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Wagga, so good they named it twice!

---
I am not 16 going on not 17, I know that I'm naive.

2-28-02 8:44am (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

how did it come about that they owned an evening?

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

2-28-02 8:51am (new)

A_Chicka
Sleeping with the Hero

Member Rated:

I was making a point to someone, since I had this other account. And I never got around to changing it back, for some reason. Dunno. Everyone calls me the a-chicka anyway, so there's no real confusion left.

---
Skeeter Valentine = hot.

2-28-02 9:39am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

how did it come about that they owned an evening?

Oops! What an embarrassing error.

Thanks for drawing everyone's attention to it, motherfucker! ;)

---

2-28-02 10:12am (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

anytime my chaffinch

---

2-28-02 12:15pm (new)

Shai_Gar
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

umm Skag? never get into a war

that is you reminder

---
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

3-01-02 2:50am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

It's odd...

Seeing your own words in somebody's .sig is a weird little ego boost.

Thanks for that, skagg. :)

---

3-01-02 5:30am (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

i was gonna just go and change it to "fist of judah, flan of might" but i think ill leave it for now

---

3-01-02 11:57am (new)

Bluebexq
Hemi-Demi-Semi-Sub-Goddess

Member Rated:

I haven't been posting here long enough to suffer(?) from dreaming about it, but I have been having a lot of nightmares recently. I think it is just general anxiety, but I'll bore you with all the details anyway.

First nightmare:

My dog can see ghosts and we are at some strangers house. I can almost see what he is seeing, and he is trying to draw our attention to it. A lady tries to drag him away from the table and he savages her clothes. Pip (my dog) continues to scratch and knock the table that has the ghost on/in it. Another lady tries to drag him away and he bites her and draws blood. Both ladies are very upset and take him away from me and to a vet to be exterminated. I am struggling and trying to get to him to save him and the vet just pull out a gun and shoots him in the head. I woke up at that point, seconds before my alarm was due to go off.

Second nightmare:

I wake up (don't you hate it when that happens in a dream) and wander towards the back room of the house. As I turn the light on to go the toilet, I notice that the back door is open, then I notice that it has been kicked open and the door is heavily damaged. I know that someone is still in the house and call James to come and search for him. Strangely enough a few nights later I get up to go to the toilet and the back door and screen door are wide open, as James left them that way for the pets to wander in and out. It was like my nightmare had come true, very upsetting. Its all Rufus's fault.

3-09-02 4:45am (new)

Bazilla
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

I've recently had a Star Wars/Stripcreator/Final Fantasy Dream. There was a were-tobor (like werewolf, but tobor not wolf yeah?) and had to use Shiva on it. The ice went down a long tunnel before reaching the business man (were-tobor) before dying. Then there was some weird running away from "someone" and taking a wrong way and pushing a button. There seemed to be a big gap (might be a different dream) and "I" was a forest-trooper (the ones in Return of the Jedi) and walked down the stairs while a woman walked up them and smiled at me, that was the end, and there was some weird thing making it, that it revealed who "I" was, I don't understand but in the dream this was how the Empire Strikes Back ended.

Oh and if anyone cares on how I think Anakin should turn into Vader, I think it should be done that Anakin is killed by Obi Wan and is then cloned by Palpatine and the clone is taught to be evil, and is allergic to Oxygen so he needs the helmet to make him breathe.

---
I am not 16 going on not 17, I know that I'm naive.

3-09-02 4:58am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

I had a dream last night that my mate pulled me out of College to show me this Time Gauntlet he had found, basically a glove that enabled you to time travel. I asked him if I could use it because I wanted to go back a couple of weeks to when I was chatting to this girl I know, and I SHOULD have told her that I liked her, but didn't, and as a result lost her. My friend was half-way through telling me how to use it when he got attacked, and then shot. Instead of trying to help my friend, by going back a few second and warning him, I just became obsessed with trying to see this girl.

I think I need closure on some issues in my life.

---
Dad was flammable

3-09-02 5:03am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

I wanted to dig up my original "The Adventures of Rufus, the World's Most Incompetent Burglar" thread, but it has dropped off the edge of the world (ie. page ten of the General Discussion thread list). Basically, he was our next door neighbour, and he liked to shout abuse at us over the fence and stuff. Anyway, one day when we were out he and a friend kicked our back door in and stole some of the most idiotically-chosen booty he could lay his hands on.

He left clear evidence of who had done it (a chair up against the fence between our properties) and the police got him the next day. Dickhead... Even so, we have never felt quite as safe as before... Oh well...

---

3-09-02 5:08am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

I had another bizarre StripCreator dream last night.

We were all meeting up at DexX's house for a huge party, but for some reason DexX lived in America, in this weird little town where nearly every other SC regular lived (except for the Glasgwegians, and Gabe).

Kramer and myself arrived at DexX's in the middle of a huge party and we just sort of sat around and chatted about nothing in particular, the party fizzled out and everyone left.

I went wandering around and found that Wirthling ran a strange little pawn shop that was open in the middle of the night, I popped in to see him when the shop was robbed and Wirthling was shot, right in front of me. The gun weilding maniac ran off and everyone else from the weird SC town came to see what the noise was, then you all found Wirthling dead and blamed me.

I spent the rest of the dream just running away from regulars.

p.s. is it just me, or has Spankling went missing?

---
Dad was flammable

4-10-02 1:37am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Spankling has been awfully quiet lately. Maybe you noticed subconsciously, and it triggered the dream...?

I finally had my first SC.com dream a few weeks ago, but didn't bother mentioning it, as it was pretty dull. I can't remember anything at all about it now, except waking up and thinking, "Oh, I finally had one. About time."

---

4-10-02 1:51am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Hold on, though. How could you tell you were at the party with me? Surely you don't know what I look like. Was I holding a sign or something?

4-10-02 2:05am (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » My first SC Dream!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests