Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » dropping standards

Author

sub_m7
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

i am a nice guy,
yes i am -
if you were a nice girl
we'd be the same.

but you are saucy, vicious, mad
the dirtiest bitch i ever had.

don't get me wrong - i (do) think your nice
just smoke a bong - wear pink, be wise

i travelled the world, i travelled so far,
now i am back and called a star.
but i say "FUCK" to all you dorks !
it's not about luck - i joined the BORGS.

so what and how and why an when ?
you lot, you cow; you'll die and then ?

i don't need no one - just leave me alone(d) !
i won't feed no con - bust thieves, be stone(d).

so, these are the last lines of this rhymes,
i'm sick and tired of verbal crimes.
i hope you understand the signs,
i will enjoy the herbal times !

bio4ema aka
sub_TAF aka
sub_m7 aka
clone[77] aka
l.i.a.l. aka
adaptor aka
ppp500 aka
ppp555 aka
ERROR3000 aka
elektronik[a]
bank aka
afru2 aka
subjektTonArtFilm aka
7monks aka
DJDC aka
KlangDichte aka
experience 57k aka
1s aka
N6 aka
G.Perlhuhn aka
JS_SBG aka
SNOT aka
inTense aka
PerfACT aka
real_AI_technologies aka
assembler active aka
smartFX

---
=-SUb^2_H4t3[m7]-=

9-13-02 10:23am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

9-13-02 10:42am (new)

sub_m7
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

to boorite :

!!! quality !!!

sub_m7

---
=-SUb^2_H4t3[m7]-=

9-13-02 10:53am (new)

BeNN_MaKK
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

BROther are all these N00bs the dorks? YES!!!

AUstria is united!

---
FABULOUS TREASURE

9-17-02 11:10am (new)

akirajim
The Man Who Punched God

Member Rated:

Sir, you want feedback on your comic, yes? How about an essay...

We enter the action in the middle of a chance conversation between two people, Asian Girl and Cowboy. The naturalistic way in which his characters go about their lives suggests an existensialist influence. The Cowboy mentions the "secret illegal gay spot." Sub_m7, in his commentary, notes he feels this is the strongest point of the comic. I, too, feel this is its crux and its presence in the very first panel suggests sub_m7's French deconstructionist influence, cutting away needless details of plot much like the great director Godard. "Secret illegal gay spot" suggests a hidden homosexual undercurrent, society's secret shame, concentrated in one point. "Illegal" hints that the government, the police, and the lawmakers, as well as those who elect them, keep this pent up gay sexuality from a natural release by "arresting", i.e. excommunicating or outcasting, any who dare seek it out. The author has stated that his work is not anti-gay. I feel it is, in fact, very pro-gay. It is the pained outcry of a gay man made to live a lie as a geek who isn't even cool enough to be a wigger. The Cowboy's last sentence means, of course, that he was released when he proved his masculinity. The test of masculinity he must have endured must have suggested the monomyth of Joseph Campbell's landmark work The Hero with a Thousand Faces.

In the second panel, the Asian Girl responds with all the hostility of society towards what it does not understand and at the same time fears it can emphasize with. The Asian Girl in the works of the author has come to symbolize vicious saucy girl, or whatever the hell her name is, something sub_m7 hates and fears obsessively, a fetish object for his dark dreams. The Cowboy, clearly representative of the author, responds with surprising a surprising passivity. He has come to accept society's irrational hatred of him and to know that hate cannot be fought with more hate.

The third panel represents society's endless oppression of the author. I don't care if I spelled oppression wrong. The policeman wishes to probe the author's anus, the vehicle of his sexuality, perhaps to better understand himself in doing so. "Remember me?" the cowboy asks.

Remember your own secret shame?

In short, sub_m7, I'm calling you a fag.

---
~But now you realize / He's not selling any alibis~

9-17-02 7:17pm (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

akirajim:

While mostly well-written, your essay seems to wane between criticism, support, and sympathy for sub_m7; you don't make your point clear until your blunt statement at the end, "I'm calling you a fag."

In the first paragraph, you state mostly the facts, although in one sentence you call the first panel "the pained outcry of a gay man made to live a lie as a geek who isn't even cool enough to be a wigger." Your deconstruction of the first panel was otherwise thorough and intriguing.

However, in the second paragraph, while you do analyze the contents of the second panel, you burst out with "vicious saucy girl, or whatever the hell her name is." This attack was confusing and made you seem supportive of sub_m7. Furthermore, you state that sub_m7 "has come to accept society's irrational hatred of him and to know that hate cannot be fought with more hate." This paragraph hints that you support sub_m7.

Yet, in the third paragraph, your true opinion of sub_m7 shows. Your anger is poorly concealed when you admit that you "don't care if [you] spelled oppression wrong." There was little analyzation of the third panel as well, and perhaps more could have been done.

Your point is made clear in the last two lines; however, you are somewhat awkward in your presentation. I suggest that you attempt to deconstruct the third panel more and that you keep only one flow of emotion throughout your essay.

Essay score: 81/100 (B)

9-17-02 7:56pm (new)

sub_m7
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

ok.

to akirajim :

nice try, but you don't know TOBOR... so you did NOT get the hidden (actual PUNCH LINE- ) meaning of THE WHOLE COMIC !!!!

ALSO ; THIS COMIC WAS CREATED BEFORE I EVEN KNEW ABOUT VICIOUS FUCKING WHATEVER FUCKING CRAP FUCKING GIRL !!!

(no offence intended v-g. , but i can't take the shit of people desperate to make out with you (since they have no real lives at all and believe in an internet romance kind of fuck story thing) ANY MORE !!!

WILL SMITH GOT TO BE FUCKED IN HIS ASS TO SELL RECORDS ; WELL I DO , I WANNA FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU TOO, akirajim !!!!

icp dissing eminem...

ALSO ; I AM ABOVE SEXUAL PREFERENCES Y>OU P

---
=-SUb^2_H4t3[m7]-=

9-17-02 8:09pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » dropping standards

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic