Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Butt Fucking a Capital Offense?

Author

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Dec 10 1792

"That if any do commit the detestable and abominable vice of Buggery, with man or beast, he or she so offending, shall be adjudged a felon, and shall suffer death, in the case of felony, without the benefit of Clergy." (Act of General Assembly of Virginia)

Mind you, I am not a fan of shuffling off to fudge town. (No… Hold your gasps and applause to the end.)

I happen to like many things. And truth be told, I have managed to drill every available opening on a few girls in my younger daze. But I never kept up the buggery bit. But to kill someone for driving the choco-choo-choo? It seems a bit over the top.

My theory is, one or two of the old boys in the General Assembly of Virginia got hold of a particularly well built mule or chicken or something and had a party. The other boys wanted to join the party but the chicken laughed them off for being “less than expected.” Then they got mad and tried to put an end to the “hole” practice. And ever since, boys who don’t love their bodies have reacted in the same way.

Thoughts?

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

12-10-02 8:16pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

JrnymnNate
I fling the shoddy polo stick

Member Rated:

The sale of sex toys is illegal in Alabama.

12-10-02 8:38pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Did you get busted trying to buy a knock-off inflatable Sailor Moon?

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

12-10-02 8:44pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'How laws are made']

---

12-10-02 9:31pm (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Isn't the sentence for buggery in Virginia death by cornholing?

12-10-02 10:04pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

I'm pretty sure that in the UK (or England at least), hetero-buggery is still technically illegal even though men are allowed to do it to each other. Must be all those public schools.

12-10-02 11:38pm (new)

Blackwolf
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Butt fucking cant be a capital crime, I mean, the president of the us does it. Dont belive me? Take a look at this comic. :P
[Click to view comic: '--> The only reason Usama lives']

---
The world is full of crazy people. That is good, because then I wont be the only one.

12-13-02 6:46am (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Oh, that reminds me. It seems to me that no one's gonna try to PROVE that someone had anal sex (just imagine how they would go about proving it). This is probably one of those symbolic bigot laws.

12-13-02 9:50am (new)

naz_ghul
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

This is why the Christian Right Wing are so laughably hypocritical. One hand they wail incessantly that the seperation of Church and State tramples their constitutional liberties. However, on the other they are constantly supporting laws that eliminate constituitional liberties. From censorship to the freedom of choice to trying to tell consenting adults how they are allowed to touch each other in the privacy of their own home, the Right Wing agenda has never been about freedom; It's really about distorting democracy into theocracy. The Right Wing wants freedom, but only for themselves.

---
The woman said, "Sir, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea." Churchill replied "madame, if you were my wife, I'd drink it.

12-13-02 11:34am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Butt Fucking a Capital Offense?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests