Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » Newbs On The Swap

Author

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

I know someone posted a question about letting newbs participate in the CD Swap. I would just like to say that I would like to participate. I've only been around stripcreator a couple of months, so as a gesture of good will, I offer to burn and send to the group. Of course, I would appreciate a small group of 5-10 considering shipping costs.

Some of my favorites (NPO) are Duran Duran, Van Halen, Prince, Metallica, Led Zep, Bob Marley, Miles Davis, Elvis Costello, Coltrane, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Radiohead, Run-DMC, Horace Silver, Keith Jarrett, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, King's X, Public Enemy, The Clash, Uncle Tupelo, Hendrix, James Brown, Herbie Hancock, Neil Young, Beastie Boys, The Police, Johnny Cash, King Crimson, Lyle Lovett, Bjork, Art Blakey, Thelonious, R.E.M., Primus, Outkast, The Orb, Foo Fighters, Medeski/Martin/Wood, and many others. I have an extensive collection, and I like all types of music (except for most modern "Country" music, and I don't care much for "Dance," either. Of course, I wouldn't send out old retreads or stuff you hear on the radio everyday.

My email is umfumdisi@yahoo.com if you don't want to bother looking at my profile or reading my comics (shameless plug). So, someone let me know. Oh, I live in Knoxville, TN, USA. Thanks.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

2-19-03 9:36am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

I'm up for that.

I might PM some people today and see if we can't get a Newbie swap cabal going. To be honest I don't really mind what people send me as long as it is different, the prospect of getting sent free music is pretty bitchin'

I'll probably mail you later.

Anyone else up for joining an SC Newb Swap?

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

2-20-03 8:23am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » Newbs On The Swap

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help