Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » GROUP TWO: Jael Romance Evil Ivy

Author

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Use this area to post about your discs and whathaveya.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

2-04-04 2:53pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Ze svap haz ztarted! MWAH HA HA HA HAAAA! Now you all muzt zuccumb to mein vill!!!

*goes to plan her torture...I mean...CD creation*

2-04-04 3:06pm (new)

EvilZak
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

HEY! I already called being the evil person of the group... wait, I didn't? Aw, hell.

In that case, I will finish my tracklist soon for stupid truth, stupid justice, and the stupid American way.

---
AFROMANS MOVE

2-04-04 4:11pm (new)

Matchbook_Romance
Going. Coming.

Member Rated:

Get ready... =D

2-04-04 5:53pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

My preferred method is no tracklist at all and make people guess, so unless someone is annoyed by it, then I shall wait on the tracklist until a while after.

Besides, the CD I'm planning is an art piece itself. I figure anyone can make a list of favorite music to subject people to, so I aspire to a higher art form where the whole CD is an...experience.

*cackles evilly*

2-04-04 10:43pm (new)

Matchbook_Romance
Going. Coming.

Member Rated:

I will be providing a somewhat crude, but readable tracklist. If anybody doesn't want it, just tell me. By the way, my cd's are already burned. =D

2-04-04 10:53pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Does anyone have a problem with a 2-disc CD? I usually send two discs out to victims...er...people who have never received a CD from me. One is always the standard CD Swap type of CD and the other is a MW CD that I'm attempting to give everyone on the planet.

This in no way means anyone else will have to send out two discs. I do because I choose to. And it has nothing to do with the subliminal messages either.

2-05-04 3:56pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Oh yeah, is there any thing that makes you just absolutely sick when you listen to it or make you want to go out and murder the band and the person who recorded it?

I like just about everything; exceptions being apathetic about country (grew up in country music land so I've learned to tune it out), mostly ignoring rap, and secretly liking a lot of hip-hop.

I also have no problem with polka.

2-05-04 4:00pm (new)

Matchbook_Romance
Going. Coming.

Member Rated:

Ivy, it seems like we're talking to ourselves, but... I think I've decided to make a tracklist on this thread after I've sent out my copies.

P.S. No kinds of music make me really sick to my stomach, the closest however is gospel music, and some country.

2-05-04 5:37pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

ivy, send out however many discs you wish. i've sent out two for both of my swaps. i received three from one person last time. just bear in mind that you might also get no discs.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

2-06-04 2:31pm (new)

Matchbook_Romance
Going. Coming.

Member Rated:

Alright guys, I'm going to mail my cds within this week and I will have a playlist up by this week.

2-16-04 11:20am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I was gonna do the CDs this weekend but I'm gonna wait til I no longer have the plague before I lick any envelopes.

So bit of a delay on my end.

2-17-04 3:48pm (new)

Matchbook_Romance
Going. Coming.

Member Rated:

Ahh damn, I just looked in my account balance and it says I have $0.17. Err... I have no money so I can send, so I'm gonna have to find some quick cash. There will be another delay, I'm sorry guys.

2-29-04 3:03am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The CDs are almost done. I've had a hard time finding songs that are the Essence of Ivy (hrm...title of the CD...) so it's been taking a lot longer than I thought. I like a lot of stuff and there's songs I like for inexplicable reasons so I'm not sure if I should include them and risk shattering my tough plant image.

Rest assured, Britney is banned from my home.

4-15-04 12:49pm (new)

EvilZak
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

I burned off the CDs but I can't find the driver for my printer so it's either send plain CDs in plain jewel cases, or wait a year when it turns up but the depression of failing my CD swap duties led me to suicide several months earlier.

So yeah, I'm waiting for the driver to turn up.

---
AFROMANS MOVE

4-15-04 3:48pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

It's been almost a month since your last post. Just wanted to make sure you guys were still alive and swapping.

---

5-10-04 2:01pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Mine are all done. First payday (aka first one that left me with more than a few bucks after paying bills) is this Friday so with any luck I'll be able to mail them out next Monday (provided I can find what I did with everyone's addresses.

What's the stats elsewhere?

6-20-04 5:23pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

If any of the group needs the other members' addresses, I can resend them. Just send me a pm.

---

6-20-04 9:11pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The CDs have been sent out. Hurrah!

Haven't received from anyone else.

7-14-04 1:14pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Let me know when you get your CD and have at least one listen. This CD really should be listened to BEFORE you see the tracklisting.

7-22-04 4:06pm (new)

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » GROUP TWO: Jael Romance Evil Ivy

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help