Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 65: Murder Most Foul!

Author

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

So I'm at bat again, huh? This one won't last too long, but it should be something different. Read the rules carefully, and enter accordingly.

[list=1][*]Asiangirl2's been murdered! In cold blood. And one or more of the stripcreator characters are responsible.

[*]Make your comic cover some aspect of the case -- the motive, the killing, the investigation, the trial, whatever.

[*]This case is very straightforward, without too many red herrings. Therefore, your comic should be for the most part consistent with the entries that have been posted before you. However, the comics don't need to be in sequence. Just think of them as a set of snapshots of the case.

[*]You know how in the game Clue you get one chance to solve the crime, and then you either win or lose? This is sort of the same. Only one entry per person! Make yours count!

[*]The trail gets cold quickly. Entries close 36 hours from now. Judging will be based on humor, creativity, adding twists to the case, and whatever else I feel like.[/list]

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

9-22-01 10:31pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

I thought I'd start things off by giving everyone else a little something to start playing with. Enjoy.

The Game Is Afoot! by gabe_billings
9-22-01
Ok, let's go over this one more time. You said the first time you noticed she was missing was when?
Eleven this morning. We always take a break at 11 sharp and go buy a Yoo-Hoo. She's never been late in three years. I knew something was wrong.
And that's when you got back to the trailer? And found her?
Oh, it was so awful inspector! She was stuffed in the microwave! And whoever put her in there had nailed the door shut! It was just horrible!
I see. And this handkerchief you found, with the initials 'D.P.', where exactly was it?
It was on the table with the bloody knife. Sitting next to the dictionary and that riding crop.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

9-22-01 11:04pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

CC 65: The Dramatized Television Reinactment by Drexle
9-22-01
Argh! I'm Burning!
0w3nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-22-01 11:06pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I'm glad you said microwave in that strip of yours, gabe. I actually made mine before I saw your entry.

9-22-01 11:10pm (new)

habnem
optical delusion

Member Rated:

taking a cue from the title of the contest:

C.C. LXV: Soliloquy, Interrupted. by habnem
9-23-01
Exeunt all but AsianGirl1.
Oh, that this too too solid flesh would melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew...
Mark me.
Gah! What are you doing here?!
I'm AsianGirl2's ghost. I'm here to tell you that your uncle killed me by pouring poison in my ear.
And then stuffed you in a microwave?! Perhaps this isn't such an honest ghost...
All right, maybe not. I didn't read the play that carefully, to tell the truth.

---
- christ@myself.com - fuck a cat, kill yourself - my alter ego has five stars

9-23-01 12:17am (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

CC65: The Lineup by wirthling
9-23-01
Was one of these people in the lineup the person you saw leaving the kitchen just before you discovered the body?
I can't be sure. All cartoon people look alike to me...

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

9-23-01 12:51am (new)

NastyPope
His Holiness Archamian the First

Member Rated:

Murder Most Howl by NastyPope
9-23-01
Now, let's go over this one more time. You said that you were on a street corner near the studio when this little asian girl asked you to make a balloon animal?
Yes sir, thats right. I was just trying to make a living. She offered me 20 dollers if I'd make her a poodle. But she wasnt happy with the first one, the second one. or any of them!!!!
You mean to tell me you drug that girl back to her trailer and cooked her in a microwave with two baked potatoes just because she wanted a balloon poodle?
Nothing I did made her happy, and when people arn't happy with what I give them.... HE gets mad.. so very very mad.
The D.A. frowns the suspect down, the contempt & disbelief on his face evident to the painted fat boy.....
I swear to you its the Truth!!!! The evil demon torments me constantly, he is whispering to me right now!!!! If I don't do what he says, then I suffer_unimaginable_anquish.
The other asian girl is looking at you funny... wouldnt she be happier chopped into pieces and fed through a Juicer ?

---
At least im still funny .....looking. http://www.carrionfields.com

9-23-01 1:06am (new)

NastyPope

Member Rated:

And the Flashback

Murder Most Howl2 by NastyPope
9-23-01
There, little girl, just how you described it, will that do? It's my last balloon.
No you putrescent piece of trash. I wanted a ZEBRA POODLE
She is not a nice girl. Kill her KILLLLLLL_HERRRRRR!!! First, strangle her with the poodle, then gut her like a fish, finally, wrap her in duct tape with two baked potatoes and microwave her!!!
No, I won't do it. she is just a little primadonna girl. It's just a baloon animal, no, no no no...
You leave me no choice, you must suffer until you do as I ask.... WASH AT THE MILLENIUM WASH & WASH, WASH AT THE MILLENIUM WASH & WASH, WASH &.....
DAMN YOU, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD DAAAAMNNN YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

---

9-23-01 1:06am (new)

NastyPope

Member Rated:

damn two entries, didnt read the rules well enough. Oh well, its my take on it, think of it as the alternate Scooby Doo ending.

---

9-23-01 1:10am (new)

DrPedantic
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I was just about to tell you that.

---
Get it right!

9-23-01 1:32am (new)

habnem
optical delusion

Member Rated:

i just realized dr. pedantic's homepage link is misspelled. ha! it still works, though.

---

9-23-01 2:14am (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Call it a hunch by Spankling
9-23-01
What a dream! I can't get that image out of my head!
But what proof have you? Do you think the chicken had a motive? Is this truly "murder most foul?"

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

9-23-01 10:06am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Here's someone else's comic (kramer_vs_kramer, to be exact):

CC64- Domestiques by kramer_vs_kramer
9-22-01
What's the matter, darling?
You bastard, you spend more time on that Stripcreator than you do with me and the kids.
But you know I love you, babes.
That's it. If you don't quit with that Strip Creator RIGHT NOW, you'll be getting no sex from me ever again. Ever!

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-23-01 10:08am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

And here's where it ties into the case:

The Questioning by attitudechicka
9-23-01
Is it true that the Asian girls ruined your love life?
Well, kind of...
Kind of as in how?
Well, it was more due to stripcreator in itself...
Did it make you want to KILL the Asian girls?
Well, yes. I mean no. NO!

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-23-01 10:09am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Currently rewatching Twin Peaks with a friend of mine, so this strip was irresistable...

CC65 - Enter the F.B.I. by DexX
9-23-01
Diane, I've arrived at the StripCreator Motel. The rooms are spartan, but seem reasonably comfortable. Remind me that I have to-
Hey! Secret Agent Pooperscooper, or whatever your name is - here's your fuckin bag, so where's me fuckin tip? Eh?
Hmmmm... interesting... notice these marks on the corpse? It looks like she was roughly handled after death...
Uh... oh, really? Probably means nothing at all... uh... yeah... Oops, I think my parking meter's run out, gotta go!
Diane, last night I had the strangest dream... *fade in hi-hat played with brushes*
Excuse me, are you Asian Girl Number Two?
.nisuoc gnikool-ralimis ylbacilpxeni reh ma I ,oN

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

9-23-01 11:41am (new)

habnem
optical delusion

Member Rated:

not an entry (obviously):

---

9-23-01 2:54pm (new)

habnem
optical delusion

Member Rated:

and this one makes the series comply with the comedic rule of threes, counting my official entry:

---

9-23-01 2:56pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

CC65 - Fixing the case by andydougan
9-23-01
Taped police interview with Dr Pedantic
Okay, doc, could you tell us where you were on the night of September 22nd?
Reading my dictionary at home, whilst not murdering Asian girls.
I put it to you that you sticked Asiangirl2 in the microwave at defrost setting, and you're non-repentant and would do it again.
I STUCK Asiangirl2 in the microwave at defrost setting, and I'm UNrepentant and would do it again.
Thanks for the taped confession.
Shit.

9-23-01 3:21pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

CC65 by ObiJo
9-23-01
...that's not the asian girl I saw walking away with it.
But you said you saw him out there folding.
I did. I remember because I was walking home from a movie that had a cool ass Spiderman preview thingy before it. What do they call those?
Who cares, I'm trying to solve a redrum here. You're free to go, but don't talk to the press.
Sorry it took so long, boss. The damn light doesn't turn on till the door's open. No potatoes, all we found in there was a piece of balloon, a blonde hair, and a whole lot of asian girl.
A_blonde_hair? Damn, and I thought I was on to something. Oh well. Where'd you get all those YooHoos anyway?

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

9-23-01 3:36pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

HAHAHAHA! Anyway, I think it was Wirthling that did it in the conservatory with the AssMaster 5000.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

9-23-01 3:36pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

I suspect that HAHAHAHA is for andydougan, since 1 minute isn't nearly enough time to read and reply on a comic.

INTERCEPTION!

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

9-23-01 3:45pm (new)

tiger8191
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

The Killer? by tiger8191
9-24-01
Oh! I am sorry to scare you! Don't worry, I am not the killer! I loved that Asian chick!

---
"I know how toast works."

9-24-01 9:50am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Whoundunit? by kaufman
9-24-01
Sucky sucky! $5
Look, everyone, she's back. Guess which of these fine folk managed to bring her back?
Okay, so it was a clerical error. Returning her to life was the least I could do,
Ha! I succeeded! Cloning at last! Mwa ha ha ha!
My doctor recommended that I should do at least three resurrections every morning.
Hey, we can't allow killing on my site. Luckily, I had a copy of Asiangirl2 on backup.

Now that that's taken care of, we still need a winner. And the battle was furious. To be sure, I had no idea what you people would pull out of your heads. But unfortunately, I can give out only two prizes today, though at least a half dozen of you proved worthy. So therefore I award ...

For volunteering her time, as well as her ability in brazenly skirting the rules without managing to disqualify herself, attitudechicka wins the opportunity to spend the night in sunny Scotland.

And for his expertise in modern police procedures, andydougan wins the right to inflict CC 66: The Nephew of the Beast upon us. Congrats, Andy, you're our new champ.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

9-24-01 11:16am (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Two nights, perhaps, if I manage to defeat her in the Cup...

Huzzah! Look out for Satanic rules coming to a forum near you soon!

9-24-01 11:37am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 65: Murder Most Foul!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests