Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » How did Boinky33 get banned?

Author

PhreakyChinchilla
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Member Rated:

OH! also:

Sure, you are talking a lot, but are you saying anything???

If not, stfu.

---
dcomposed:11-06-05: If I was a viking invading your village, you'd be the first to get raped.
Crabby: 10/5/06: i would love to feed you fresh fruit while bathing you.

7-07-05 6:39pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

the only way to know for sure is to use that amazin human ability to read. which you said your not going to do. so why the fuck are you posting? if you would have read or could have, you would have saw him making personal attacks and me responding. (like i'm responding to yours.) sometimes with no more than his own posts thrown back at him, for instance 'Case closed.'

fights go here. say what i want. suck a cock

---
what if nigger meant kite

7-07-05 8:20pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

What people don't seem to understand is that this issue would have died a long time ago if they just stopped posting here.

What people don't understand is that the right to free speech also includes the right to ignore shit.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-07-05 9:52pm (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

I've been at this site longer than anyone who has posted in this thread so far, and my understanding of the forums is this:

The original thread was created to discuss the reason why Boinky33 was banned, this was explained more than once yet lead to some nonsensical argument about the rights of the people or some shit. Mandingo seemed to get the idea that Stripcreator was some kind of Government sponsored venture where people had actual rights and privileges like they do in the real world. He should have learned that this is just another site run by the guy who created it and that the rules are his to impose.

This thread was created in Fights Go Here because the original debate had turned into a fight, which this is, therefore it now has nothing to do with the original topic and personal attacks are perfectly acceptable.

Regardless, my only two aims in this whole saga were getting people to understand why Boinky was banned and to get Mandingo to behave a little better. I've managed to succeed in both.

Who better than Kajun?

---
Dad was flammable

7-08-05 5:47pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

of course it has something to do with the original topic. its linked to the original topic. and the original topic to it. they both have the same title for areallystupidguy's sake. they're both about the same thing. thats just a weak argument on your part to justify the fact that the only thing you had to contribute was a personal attack that any one of your 'trolls' could have

i'm afraid you failed. you gave up on even attempting your weak arguments (bless the heavens), and you should thank dcomposed and others who expressed themselves about the amount of my forum posts. the only thing you did was prolong the amount of time it took me to realize it was a genuine issue since it was hard to take what you say seriously

the retarded down syndrome offspring of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, assuming a vegetative state

---

7-08-05 6:32pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Uh, I'm eight days senior. However in the spirit of not being in the spirit of Fights Go Here, let's call it a draw.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

7-08-05 7:52pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

in the spirit of learning about the spirit of fights go here lets take a fieldtrip to did someone mention politics (pack a lunch-- its a 142 hour drive)

---

7-08-05 8:32pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Uh, I'm eight days senior. However in the spirit of not being in the spirit of Fights Go Here, let's call it a draw.

I said this thread, not the one in Regarding Stripcreator. This thread was created by Mandingo yet his opening post contained nothing at all about Boinky33, therefore it's a completely different discussion. The fact that it may share the same name is testament only to his complete lack of imagination.

---
Dad was flammable

7-09-05 4:47am (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

I'll just post and settle all the arguments about who's the oldest.

7-09-05 5:21am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

I said this thread, not the one in Regarding Stripcreator. This thread was created by Mandingo yet his opening post contained nothing at all about Boinky33, therefore it's a completely different discussion. The fact that it may share the same name is testament only to his complete lack of imagination.
i think you're the only one not getting that this thread is an extension of the one in regarding stripcreator. my first post here was the last post there. i said in the last post there that i was moving the thread over to here. once i set up the thread here, i linked back to the regarding stripcreator parent thread.

your box of cornbread doesn't say '#1 source of protein since 1885' for nothing

---

7-09-05 5:48am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

You know, if I wanted to move the old thread here, I would have just done so.

---
Dad was flammable

7-09-05 7:24am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

if i ever find myself caring about what you want, i'll go right to ebay and make a bid on the Burt Reynolds Playgirl

---

7-09-05 8:11am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

I love you, mandingo.

---
Dad was flammable

7-09-05 8:39am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

FINALLY!

(the sexual tension was getting to me)

---

7-09-05 8:46am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

7-09-05 11:28am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Mommy?

7-09-05 12:27pm (new)

Ewwwww
Dickmouth.

Member Rated:

quote:

Who better than Kajun?

Kanyon.

---
"No obscene images." I guess I'll just have to settle for saying cocksucker a lot.

7-09-05 1:45pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:

Who better than Kajun?

Kanyon.

He stole my bit.

---
Dad was flammable

7-09-05 2:05pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » How did Boinky33 get banned?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests