Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » Erotic comics dealing with saucy housewifes INSIDE

Author

bobby17
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

The MYSPACE epidemic by bobby17
3-17-06
Ladies and gentle, I present to you...Sir Abe Vigoda.....
Hello folks. I'm here tonight to talk to you about a serious problem going around the internet. Myspace predators. Now, I'm not just talking about the Pedo's I'm also talking about the pervs.
I have had my own wife stolen from me by Myspace predators. Apparently she had some pretty intense rape fantasies and I don't have to tell you people this but, Myspace predators love to rape.
Thats my own story. We have some more stories tonight for you to hear from men just like me who have lost their spouses to Myspace predators.

3-17-06
This is Franklin from Brooklyn, he lost his wife to myspace predators.....
I'm 62 fucking years old. I work 14 hours a day as a drywaller and digging railroad tunnels. I didn't even know we had a computer.
Well, she was looking for young boys. Very young boys. She enjoyed having teenage men ravage her body. They would come over for orgies six or seven at a time.
They were like stray cats.

The Myspace epidemic by bobby17
3-17-06
This is Ricardo in San Juan Puerto Rico.....
Me and my wife, we had a pretty open relationship. We had been having threesomes, foursomes for years. No problems.
I had a girlfriend, she had a boy friend, I had a boy friend, she had another boyfriend.
Turns out she had taken a latina Myspace lover. She left me a broken man.

3-17-06
This is Marty in Maple Falls Minnesota....
You know I used to be a real party animal. Funniest guy in the room, the most popular frat boy.
Then I grew the fuck up and got my act together.
My wife had added Gilbert Godfrey to her friends list and they fell madly in love.

3-17-06
We now return to Abe Vigoda...
Thats just those stories, we have over a trillion more. All shattered men and woman, who have lost their soulmates to Myspace.
Forget about the kids, they aren't the only ones involved. Forget about the kids. Forget about the kids.
Now, I can have all the kids to myself.

---
I once was lost, but now am found.

3-17-06 10:35am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » Erotic comics dealing with saucy housewifes INSIDE

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests