Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Do smokers litter more?

Author

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

I personally drop my butts into an ashtray when there's one around. I rarely litter, and I sure as hell don't toss my butts out the window unless it's absolutely pouring outside. Why? Thousands of acres of land is at stake. You toss that butt out the window, you could be the asshole who starts the 10,000 acre wildfire. So if you MUST toss your butts, at least kill the cherry first.
Littering is annoying, unintentionally starting fires because of littering is idiotic.

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

10-02-06 11:56am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

DX, where you live, a wildfire is a major reality. Out here, not so much, but I see where you're coming from.

I hate that cars don't come equipped with ashtrays anymore, due to the majority of the population being nonsmokers who can't seem to figure out that an ashtray is a great place to store spare gas money and loose change from drive-thru's, leaving it up to the smoker to supply their own ashtray, and hoping it does the job. The car ashtrays available at this time are less than desireable. I do not own one, because I like being irresponsible.

I would almost have to agree that smokers are more prone to littering, using my husband as an example. However, I tend to go out of my way to clean up not only my own trash but other people's trash (people who leave their trays on the table at fast food joints really piss me off because I, like most of America's population, once worked at a McDonald's). So really, I think it's half and half and 100% dependent on the person in question.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

10-02-06 1:13pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Yeah, cause when there's only two cupholders and two people in the car, change can really screw up the balance of a can of soda. I do have an extra tray, but it's under the emergency brake so whenever I want to grab some mints, I have to stop the car.

10-02-06 2:03pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

I usually keep a roll of spare G's in a special compartment under the back seats, but sometimes it gets lost among the kilo bags of coke back there.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

10-02-06 5:39pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

i think NYCers litter more. probably just doing their part to help soak up the vomit and urine

---
what if nigger meant kite

10-02-06 11:52pm (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Thank you for not trying to pressure me into quitting smoking, by the way.

I also wanted to state that the car ashtrays that you can buy (that kind of look like cups wearing crowns) are really only designed to hold up to 3 cigarettes. If you go on a long trip, you'd have to stop every hour or so to dump the thing out or risk starting a small fire in your cupholder.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

10-03-06 6:27am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

NYC is litter.

---
What others say about boorite!

10-03-06 10:06am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Do smokers litter more?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests