Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » I'm only, like, 4 swaps behind...

Author

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

Huttah! Finally! I have my mix from swap #5. However, the cds are still at my house.

How are YOU going to get it, you ask? Well I'll tell you.

Deep within the depths of this thing we call 'internet', there is a space. This space was once blank. But now it is full... of music! Glorious music!

As I am using one of those wonderful webspace providers of the free nature, there's that cool little thing called "bandwidth". So, because I want to make sure everyone (whom I owe a cd to) can have the wonder that is this disc, I'm only going to give out the site one user at a time, to ensure no exceeding of bandwidth happens.

Jes_L is the first one, and he's making sure that I didn't make any typing errors and that the music is downloading just fine.

The files are in m4a format, but if this is going to wreak havoc... well, then, suck it up.

If anyone still wants their hard copy of the disc, pop me off an email or instant message with your address (in my move, I may have misplaced addresses...).

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

5-26-07 11:31am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

Sweet. The website is done. Everyone can thank gabe for donating some space to my cause.

So with no further ado, I give you ZEE SWAP

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

6-05-07 5:49pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » I'm only, like, 4 swaps behind...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests