Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Total Dogshit

Author

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Anyonbe here from the UK?

All UK fuckers look retarded ugly dogshit.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

5-31-07 6:49pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

Things Zaster and I have in common:

1) He get fucked up and posts messages

2) When he does, he disparages a entire commonwealth

Wait we only got one thing in common. Tell me where Zaster lives and I'ma get a autograph.

5-31-07 8:55pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

When I step in dogshit I wipe it off on the grass.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

5-31-07 10:04pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

See, the cool thing to do these days is to hate on Ireland, but at least Zaster is hating the entire United Kingdom indiscriminantly.

5-31-07 11:00pm (new)

El_Phen
Does not play well with others.

Member Rated:

Zaster

Says the man in the bear suit. Bear suits were SO 2004 it's not even funny any more. This seasons carnivore skin wearers are going for Badgers.

6-01-07 3:06am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

O.K. -- it's true I was under the influence when I posted my blunt assessment of U.K. attractiveness, and for that I would like to apologize. In my defense, however, a recent study in the Journal Nature confirms my underlying thesis.

In the article entitled, "All U.K. Fuckers Look Retarded (vis-a-vis Ugly Dogshit)", the authors use computer graphic analysis to compare average U.K. and U.S. facial features. The results, well, frankly speak for themselves:

---

6-01-07 5:44am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

I keep seeing that bepiped face in my morning toast and in the cloudy water after I flush a #2. What does it mean?

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

6-01-07 11:36am (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

That he might be the last person you'll ever see.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

6-01-07 10:46pm (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

isn't their royal family so inbred they are mostly teeth?

---
Kill Whitey.

6-02-07 12:32am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

AngryAmericanAnd ears.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

6-02-07 3:22am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

I just found out today that even Elizabeth Hurley is a pear-shaped hag. Always has been. Only a multi-million dollar special effects budget maintains the illusion that an attractive Brit walks the planet.

---

6-02-07 4:10am (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

In the war of ugly, we all have casualties.

I say we stop this bitter ug-off and join in celebration that ugly people make us look better in comparison.

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

6-02-07 5:50am (new)

El_Phen

Member Rated:

Zaster

Yes, while true that a certain amount of 'Ogre' is still present in the average UK person you may remember reading the 2002 study by the journal Science in which the relative ugliness of faces in the UK and those in the US were compared (Ugliness: A comparsion between the United Kingdom and the United States of America). I shall re-post a transcript of the article below

"...and found a significant difference in terms of relative ugliness. Here are some of those faces: 

Firstly, the 'ugly' British face

In this example, please note that the person was deemed 'most ugly' as her Yacht was a mere 30 feet long as opposed to the standard 75 as owned by most UK citizens.

Second, the 'ugly' American face.

In this example please note that the subject is a mime. It has been well documented that mimes are the worst things to have ever walked the Earth and should be regarded as the worst examples of humanity available (May-Dup 1989, Fabreekated, 1996).

Below is an example of the British Royal family:

Here we can see Prince Charles in his time with the Royal Navy, playfully posing for the camera at the time of the Falklands conflict..."

Now, while indeed the person deemed 'most ugly' in the UK by this scientific study and Prince Charles do display some differences, it should be remembered that the Royal family are inbred German/Greek imports who are not-representitive of the rest of the population of the UK of which the young lady shown is a fine example.

Despite comments made to the contrary in this discussion, British people need never use special effects in order to be attractive, this is a commonly held misconception possibly started by the French in 1935.

6-02-07 5:53am (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

The_young_scot

HAH! I used that in a presentation at work. We were demonstrating on how to use iPhoto, so we cued up a bunch of photos (This one was the first one) on being a redneck. The music was some sort of magical banjo ballad.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

6-02-07 8:06am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Really the royal family aren't representative of any percieved UK ugliness, as they are a hideous experiment in german-greek crossbreeding.

6-02-07 8:33am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The_young_scot

That's a photoshopped image. A pretty obviously photoshopped one. But that's not to say people like them don't exist. Which they do. In places I used to live.

El_Phen

Wouldn't that be French? Cause half the French are mimes, right?

6-02-07 1:46pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Yeah, you [/i]would[/i] say that, Uggo McUgly of the clan Uglor.

---

6-02-07 9:14pm (new)

El_Phen

Member Rated:

ivytheplant

I've seen 'Diagnosis Murder' and 'Spinal Tap' I know Mimes have infiltrated America...unless that's what they WANT us to think. Ladies and gentlemen, we have found our REAL advesaries...Mimes. Or the French. No, definitely Mimes. They're all evil.

6-22-07 10:24am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

If mimes have invaded America, I think we should kill the French for releasing that scourge upon us. Of course, it was probably in retaliation for reality tv or fast food that we unleashed upon them.

6-22-07 11:31am (new)

El_Phen

Member Rated:

ivytheplant

Damnable French people! Probably ruled by mimes. Yes, death is the only solution for those that would inflict that horror upon the world. But surely mimes would be able to construct invisible force-field boxes that could withstand any attack?

ivytheplant

NO! I'm pretty certain Fast food was an invention of some former USSR nation and didn't some Dutch guy come up with the idea of 'Big Brother'? No, fear not, it was the commie Europeans like us who invented those. It's Mimes who've got you thinking like this. you probably walked past one today and they waved at you or something which, as we know, is internationally recognised as Mime for 'Look into my eyes'. Then they hypnotise you, make you doubt yourself and make you think about going to see some amateur/community theatre group! Those sadistic bastards.

6-23-07 10:20am (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

Mimes are always pulling some rope, but whats on the other end of that rope I ask you? WHAT?!?

We can't wait to find out, kill em all I say.

---

6-23-07 12:07pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

6-24-07 6:07am (new)

El_Phen

Member Rated:

Using mime to defeat a Mime. That's a price I'm not willing to pay. Ninja-commando Mime Killers, them I'll pay.

Also can I have some fries with a side order of DEATH!

6-24-07 10:21am (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

Ah, Doctor McNinja. Good times.

---

6-24-07 1:05pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Total Dogshit

reload page with comics