Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » FTC 111: Eleventy-One

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I just started reading "The Hobbit" again, and when I saw I was hosting FTC 111, it reminded me of Bilbo's birthday in the beginning of "The Fellowship of the Ring" when he was turning 111, or "eleventy-one" as the hobbits say. So here is the template:

FTC 111 Template by HCRoyall
6-17-07

And here are the rules:

• You must keep the gnome character in the comic, though he may be moved to a different panel.
  • The phrase "eleventy-one" must be used somewhere in the comic.
  • Any "witty" lines like "lord of the bling" or "Frito, the mexican hobbit" made to satirize the LotR series will result in anal violation.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

6-17-07 8:58am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

DrMorton
Bwaaaaak!

Member Rated:

6-26-07 3:15pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

That was actually very funny. I chuckled. I would have laughed out loud, but then my fiancee would have heard and I would have had to explain, which would have killed the moment.

You win, since no one else cared enough to enter.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

6-26-07 6:48pm (new)

DrMorton
Bwaaaaak!

Member Rated:

Great! Only my second entry in a contest and I already won. As the host appreciated the strip it´s okay that it was the only entry. But now I´m screwed because I have to come up with another idea for a contest that probably nobody will participate in.

btw: I´m familiar with those special moments at the computer when one doesn´t want to be interrupted by a fiancée or girlfriend. Still I wonder what part of my strip triggered such a moment for you. Probably the pumpellock ...

6-27-07 2:45pm (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » FTC 111: Eleventy-One

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help