Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » WarioWare DIY

Author

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

Does anyone here have WarioWare DIY, or DIY Showcase for the Wii?  I've made at least a dozen microgrames for it already and I'm constantly making more, so if you're interested in trading with me post your interest in this thread.

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

6-01-10 11:22am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

RCCOLAMAN
Saving the world from thirst since 1905!

Member Rated:

I remember playing the first warioware for the gba.  God I loved that game! I had no idea that there was a new warioware game, I'll check it out and maybe then you'll have someone to trade with.

6-01-10 6:08pm (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

RCCOLAMAN wrote:

I remember playing the first warioware for the gba.  God I loved that game! I had no idea that there was a new warioware game, I'll check it out and maybe then you'll have someone to trade with.

The new one is AWESOME! WarioWare DIY is all about making your own microgames, which is remarkably quick and easy even for people who have never programmed before.  My friends basically refer to this game as "WarioPaint", since it's this generation's version of SNES's MarioPaint.

If you hasve a Wii and don't feel like making microgames but still love playing and collecting them, you can also download "WarioWare DIY Showcase" for like 500 points off the Wii Shop Channel.

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

6-02-10 12:04pm (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » WarioWare DIY

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help