Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 485: DRUGS!!!

Author

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

I've always been fascinated by drugs, legal and illegal. I guess a lot of other people have been too.

So, that's the subject of this CC.

That's about the only requirement.

It can be pro or con, about use or past use, legal or illegal, anything at all like that, 1,2 or 3 panels.

I'm still not comfortable saying this, but ... I'll judge it in 10-14 days.

---
bigworm

9-05-11 2:11pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Groovy! - Sorry. It's LSD talking... by edoggydog
9-05-11
...and rub a little aloe vera cream on the sore spot and- viola!- you can continue whacking off for another twenty-four hours.
Groovy!
BTW... Did you hear that bigworm won CC: 484?
Whaaaaaaaat? Mandingo must have been doing some major DRUGS when he chose that no-talent hack!
Or, did we just lose CC: 485?

9-05-11 8:57pm (new)

Beeko180
Overlord Procrastinator: Or will be in a minute...

Member Rated:

9-05-11 10:34pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

cc485: Highly classified by mandingo
9-06-11
dude, LSD is overrated. i'm not feeling anything. ...are you okay? you just went all pale.
...behind ...you
BBW looking for friend with benefits... maybe more? 979-7266... Gainesville mom seeks strong athletic man with adventurous spirit. 486-4190... SWF seeking
what's happening??? WHAT'S HAPPENING????!!!!!
take it off, my turn!
what do you want - Garage Sales or Automobiles?

---
what if nigger meant kite

9-06-11 10:36am (new)

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

CC 485: DNA Defective Guy + LSD = Fundamentalist by iconoclastic
9-06-11
Kids! Stay away from LSD!
Everything was good in my life. Yup! Then I met this guy... uh huh, yup! he was really cool!
If you take it, this will happen to you!
Yup!
I'm going to give you this, because I like you a lot!
God help your soul.
Dear Lord, Yup! I pray that one day, yup uh huh, you will see fit to yup, explain and/or reverse this basic transformation yup yup, you have seen fit to have me undergo. Yup yup Amen, uh huh.

9-06-11 8:22pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

9-06-11 9:19pm (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

9-07-11 5:35pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

CC by HCRoyall
9-08-11
Where did we get a new surround-sound system and why is there a high-school dropout hallucinating on our lawn?
That's Jeff. I traded him some LSD tabs and PCP for his surround sound.
WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!
All he had on him was a roll of stamps and some powdered dish detergent.
Never underestimate the power of sheer stupidity, Jim. It will be your downfall.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-08-11 9:49am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

cc485 by mandingo
9-10-11
holy shit, i'm tripping balls and he picks NOW to give me the father-son drug talk!
...and i know there will be temptation. there always is...
look at him, he's hideous! and this room! and look at ME!! DEAR CHRIST, IT'S TAKING EVERYTHING I HAVE NOT TO CLAW MY FACE OFF!!!
...but looking back, you'll be glad you listened to your old pop...
ah, good. it's wearing off.
...and proud you shunned drugs and stuck to the time-honored Klaxnaxian vices of forced prostitution and child murder. good talk!

---

9-10-11 9:57am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

If this goes back to mandingo again I'm officially bowing out of comic contests forever.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-11-11 6:08pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

I'd like to hear more on your opinion in this type of situation. Would you be saying that mandingo's entries should not be given the status of outright losers? If it's my opinion that one of his entries should win, what should I do about it to be fair?

I'm asking you these questions in all sincerity. I feel like I'm in a bit of a bind in this regard, and would appreciate others opinions in this type of situation.

I'm not a long timer on this site, but I can only imagine that this has happened before.

So let me hear from you, or others, so that I can feel better about this whole thing.

My own feeling is to honor the notion that the funniest comic (in my opinion), should win, no matter who wrote it. If I am to accept some other principle in the area of judging, I would want to hear more about it.

I have thought about a 'horse race' form of judging, where a certain comic is told to be the frontrunner, and each subsequent entry is judged next to it on a daily basis.

Anyway, please do give me your thinking.

Thanks,

bigworm

---
bigworm

9-11-11 7:51pm (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

Of course I meant to say (in the message above), "Would you be saying that mandingos entries should be given the status of outright losers?"

I did not mean to say "Would you be saying that mandingos entries should not be given the status of outright losers?"

There, I feel better now. Plus I've got two more entries in the 'replies' column.

---
bigworm

9-11-11 7:59pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

bigworm wrote:

Of course I meant to say (in the message above), "Would you be saying that mandingos entries should be given the status of outright losers?"

yes, just like my sperm

if i won this contest, my first rule for the next contest was going to be: bigworm will not win this contest. if you were going to pick me, i'll take an honorable mention and a reach around instead, just be careful not to get any of my loser sperm on you. god, i hate them

---

9-12-11 8:04am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

As I said in Gen Discussion, I was exaggerrating.  If it happens that you and mandingo bounce the contests between you for a while that's fine, but I don't like competing unless there's a chance I'll win.  So if that's going to be the pattern I'm going to sit out until the ball gets thrown somewhere else.

---

9-12-11 8:13am (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

Historically, there's always been some tension whenever the same 2-3 people are passing the torch between one another.  It's bound to happen - tastes vary, after all, and you like what you like - but when it does happen it can certainly de-incentivize people who feel there's no point in entering if they have no hope of out-doing the inner circle's favorites.

I've always followed the unwritten rule that you never pass the ball back to the person who passed it to you.  I've even seen folks say "sorry, if you didn't pass it to me then you'd have totally won" and just give the person an honorable mention.

Honestly though, it's whatever.  It's probably more of a big deal since More Comic Competitions is dead right now and this is really the only game in town.  And there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving Mandingo more opportunities to make us laugh.

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

9-12-11 12:45pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

ZMannZillaYeah, that guy's awesome.

---

9-12-11 4:15pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

oops, sorry, meant to post that under my bigworm account

---

9-12-11 4:15pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

I think it's perfectly fine to judge mandingo an outright loser

9-12-11 4:56pm (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

Your Brain On Drugs by AngryAmerican
3-21-09
Why do you always have to have that fence in front of you anyway? Its kind weird, man.
Dude. We've been over this a million times. I'm a boogeyman. I have to hide behind things. Would you rather I drag around a closet door?
No I guess a bit of fence is more appropriate for the outdoors, you schizophrenic shithead.
Fuck. I think that dude can see me!
I'm so fucking high I have no idea why I'm dressed as the reaper.
What the fuck was that shit man? I'm stoned chinese! Where... Where the fuck are we?

Your Brain On Drugs 2 by AngryAmerican
3-21-09
I are Ting!
And I are Ling!
We so funny asian comedic team who come to America and be hugest stars!
We smokey the reefer and very much look forward to your American rehab!
I snort how you say? Eighty-ball through chinese finger puzzle!
I got stabbed buying a dimebag!

Your Brain On Drugs 3 by AngryAmerican
3-21-09
Hello kids! I'm Pedro the Anti-Pot Puppet! YAAAAYYYYY!
And I'm Miguel the Anti-Marijuana Marionette! Boo-Yah! I has tons of flavah! YAAAYYYY!
Today kids we're gonna talk to you about Satan's Evil Spice, marijuana! Also known as Weed, Pot, Dope, Chronic and Sweet, Sweet Lady Stoney. YAAAYYY!
The stories you will hear are not nice stories. But we feel that as second graders now, you are ready to hear them....YAAAAYYY!
15 Minutes Later...
Oh No kids! See how evil marijuana is? Then what happened Miguel?
Then he sucked the contents of the baby's colon out and puked it up onto its mother before stabbing everyone to death in a weed-fueled frenzy of violence! YAAAYYY!

---
Kill Whitey.

9-14-11 8:19pm (new)

AngryAmerican

Member Rated:

9-14-11 8:22pm (new)

AngryAmerican

Member Rated:

9-14-11 8:27pm (new)

RCCOLAMAN
Saving the world from thirst since 1905!

Member Rated:

9-14-11 10:25pm (new)

Beeko180
Overlord Procrastinator: Or will be in a minute...

Member Rated:

9-14-11 11:03pm (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

Neutral by TheGovernor
9-15-11
Whoa, Im having an acid flashback in your lab
Sounds like some Alkaline would balance that out
Alkaline is what I call my penis

9-15-11 6:00am (new)

bigworm

Member Rated:

This was interesting for me, because of my hesitance to judge, and because of the input I got, and lastly because I only 'got' the winning comic on a final read through of them all.

This is not a case of 'the squeaky wheel gets the grease', it's a case of 'slower than molasses... ME', finally understanding the comic.

HCROYALL IS THE WINNER OF CC485, although I really did like them all.

This was HCROYALL'S comic-

CC by HCRoyall
9-08-11
Where did we get a new surround-sound system and why is there a high-school dropout hallucinating on our lawn?
That's Jeff. I traded him some LSD tabs and PCP for his surround sound.
WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!
All he had on him was a roll of stamps and some powdered dish detergent.
Never underestimate the power of sheer stupidity, Jim. It will be your downfall.

---
bigworm

9-15-11 8:53pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 485: DRUGS!!!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests