Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » RCD: 49

Author

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Real simple:  hit the random comic layout button until you find something you like, then insert the phrase, "I would if I could put my penis back in my pants" somewhere in the dialogue.

Rules?  No rules.  Just right.

Good luck!

8-26-13 10:31am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

What does the 'D' in RCD stand for?

[Click to view comic: 'RCD49: A SEASON TICKET TO 'BLISS'']

---
bigworm

8-28-13 5:33am (new)

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

8-28-13 9:19am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

I give!  You win rags because bigworm is a doosh!  Ha,ha.  Not really.  Only a little doosh.  No, that's a lie too.  he's actually a nice guy.  that's another lie.  i don't even him know him.  but his mother says he's a nice guy.  Nah, that's so wrong.

anyway, take it away, rags!  (we still friends, BW?)

9-23-13 10:35am (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

Wait... if RCLG started the contest, then how can edoggy name the winner? I'm so confused...

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

9-23-13 1:02pm (new)

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

I refuse to win because the only other entrant was a DOOSH or because the wrong person declared me the winner.  Talk about confused!  Like Yoda once said..."Confused, I am".  Can't I win one of these damned contests other than by default?  Guess not!  Anyway, I await clarification from the legitimate source of the contest.  Tick-Tock!

9-24-13 8:13am (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

Let me try and clear things up here.

When I look in the mirror, I don't see a doosh. It's clear to me that I'm not a doosh.

What I see in the mirror is a fine upstanding example of an asshole. I think about being a doosh, but it takes too long to change over at this point in my life, and what benefit would I get from doing that?

So... well, I guess I should clarify that I'm not always an asshole. Does that help?

It is good to see that someone else here is muddling their way through some aspect of a cc which they have botched one way or another. That's something I've got to stop doing.

Re: "still friends"? Of course we are, but why don't we celebrate after I get home from the hospital. The knife in my back nicked my spine, but I'm gonna' be okay. It'll be expensive hiring two full time personal attendants, but that's the price of friendship! I've got an emergency jar of hand-cream and one operative hand, and that's all that's really required in life. Not really, it's also good to be able to take a dump now and then, but then that's all. Add a piss in there, and eating and all the other stuff. But no, everythings great!

---
bigworm

9-24-13 10:09am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Sorry!  Take it away, fags!  I mean, rags

9-28-13 10:04am (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » RCD: 49

reload page with comics