Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » WW88: GRANNY HAS SEX!!!

Author

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

I can see from other's comments that there is some degree of non-understanding (like my own), with regards to what 'WORLD'S WORST' means.

Does it mean 'WORST' as in the unfunniest comic, or 'WORST' as in the most poorly performed comic, or 'WORST' as in...

So, I'm going to pretend like I know what the words refer to, and thus explain away all the uncertainties, thus making a wonderful thing.

So, in this case the 'World's Worst' refers to the topic of this comic, which is 'Granny has sex'. The categorical term 'World's Worst' qualifies all entries as being legitimate entries insofar as the rules are followed. Therefore, any entry which follows the basic CC outline qualifies as a legitimate entry. I would go so far as to say, any entry that doesn't follow the rules qualifies as a legitimate entry as well.

So, if you follow the rules or not, you will create a wonderful thing.

So the rules for this WW88 are as follows:

1) Granny is the star, but may be represented by any other character chosen by whoever enters the contest. So Granny can be any character you choose.

2) Granny can morph, thus allowing for any reader to understand why Granny looks different. She can start out as the regular Granny character and change within the comic, or she can be designated by some other character right from the start.

3) 1,2 or 3 cells can be used.

4) Granny (whoever that is), must have (or have had) sex in the comic with some other character.

Those are the rules, and I'll hope to judge it within 10-14 days.

I hope to do an example comic before anyone else can possibly create a comic entry. That time starts right now!!!

---
bigworm

2-26-14 4:22pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

2-27-14 5:23pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

3-01-14 4:29pm (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

This post shall serve as an announcement designed specifically for the winner of WW88.

Who can oppose 'Planet WTF'? Nobody!!! That's who!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU COPULATED IN ON!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

---
bigworm

3-10-14 6:07pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

This award has been a long time coming. I've been training all my life for this moment. *sniff* It's such an honor. I'd like to thank the Acadamy. My agent, Harrison Bauls, you made me into the man I am today. I'd also like to thank...

*music starts playing*

Really? My time's up? WTF??

Ok, fine, I'll go make a new contest.

---
...and if you liked that one, here's a link to my other stupid shit.

3-10-14 6:50pm (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » WW88: GRANNY HAS SEX!!!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests