Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 722: Guess what time it is!

Author

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

That's right, boys and girls, it's Back-To-School time.  So how about something school-themed of one sort or another ... I'll give you a pretty wide area to cover.

Comics will be graded in June.  Or sooner if I throw you all a pop quiz.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

9-02-19 7:27pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

JoeBlough
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

CC: 722 No Biggy by JoeBlough
9-03-19
Isn't it exiting, George? Lucy starts 5th grade today!
I know it's great that she's so smart she skipped 4 grades but....
I know! I know! You're afraid she's too young, aren't you? In a way, I am too!
Fiddlesticks Martha! We need to calm down. She'll be fine!
But after only the first week of school...
Lucy, the School Nurse called and left us a message to call her back. Anything wrong, sweetie?
Nah! I'm just knocked up a little!

---
The Mfwic

9-03-19 6:35am (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

9-04-19 10:11pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Playing hooky?  Fine, you all get another week of detention.  At least!

Meanwhile, let me give you something completely different to cogitate on.

Un-App-etizing by kaufman
9-19-19
I usually love the food at this place, but it's bland and tasteless tonight.
I was just thinking that. Hang on wait a minute ...
... There. Have a taste now.
Ah. Much better. What did you do?
Sorry, my fault. I had my phone in Airplane Mode.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

9-19-19 12:11pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

9-21-19 10:45am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Should I declare myself the winner or is Kaufman going to come back and judge this?

10-12-19 1:53pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

RandomComicLayoutGuy wrote:

Should I declare myself the winner or is Kaufman going to come back and judge this?

Yeah, pretty typical for a dooshbag like yourself to choose yourself as the winner.  Especially, when there are two other participants in this contest!

10-12-19 1:55pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

Yeah, pretty typical for a dooshbag like yourself to choose yourself as the winner.  Especially, when there are two other participants in this contest!

Are you talikng about you and JewBlew???  First of all, JewBlew comics are just warmed over Maki_d_bacon comics.  And those comics are regurgitated ragu4u comics!  And, your comics suck lick a Pacoima meth whore!

10-12-19 1:59pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

Are you talikng about you and JewBlew???  First of all, JewBlew comics are just warmed over Maki_d_bacon comics.  And those comics are regurgitated ragu4u comics!  And, your comics suck lick a Pacoima meth whore!

10-12-19 2:01pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

Oh, yeah?  Your mother's a meth whore!

10-12-19 2:02pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

Wait.  Was it my turn to respond or yours?  I can't tell from this convoluted quote layout!

10-12-19 2:03pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

Wait.  Was it my turn to respond or yours?  I can't tell from this convoluted quote layout!

It was my turn, dickwad! You're a bigger moron than that twathole, Crem8tiveTurdTeen!

10-12-19 2:05pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

edoggydog wrote:

It was my turn, dickwad! You're a bigger moron than that twathole, Crem8tiveTurdTeen!

Oh, god...  Don't bring that vag-crack into this!

10-12-19 2:07pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

edoggydog wrote:
You're right.  I'm sorry!

10-12-19 2:09pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:

Me, too.  Friends?

edoggydog wrote:

edoggydog wrote:

10-12-19 2:10pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

edoggydog wrote:
Always!

Me, too.  Friends?

edoggydog wrote:

edoggydog wrote:

10-12-19 2:11pm (new)

JoeBlough
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

andomComicLayoutGuy wrote:

edoggydog wrote:

Always!

Me, too.  Friends?

edoggydog wrote:

edoggydog wrote:

********************************************************************************
Gee...look at how easy it was for me to fuck-over this entire layout!   You're welcome, gang!

---
The Mfwic

10-13-19 6:22am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

You guys still here?  Fine.  The edoggydude wins.  See if anyone enters the next one.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

10-21-19 6:50pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

kaufman wrote:

You guys still here?  Fine.  The edoggydude wins.  See if anyone enters the next one.

Thanks for the ringing endorsement, Kaufster! 

New contest up soon...

10-23-19 8:35pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 722: Guess what time it is!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests