Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » bastards

Author

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Once, long ago, I stumbled across this website. At the time, I merely glanced over it and then I was on my way far from it. I found it insulting. I didnt realize HOW insulting until I realized who the comics were about. Now, I see my boyfriend and my best friend directly assualted on these pages. What happened to the part about the characters being fictional? This is bull. I hope you guys dont get enough money to keep this site up.

12-04-01 7:12pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

Eh?

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

12-04-01 7:16pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I found several comics in here making direct assaults to my best friend and my boyfriend. In other words, Im pissed as hell.

12-04-01 7:21pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

This must be kitty_kat's third personality.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-04-01 7:21pm (new)

wirthling

Member Rated:

Assault is a pretty strong word. Care to point out one of the offending comics?

---

12-04-01 7:25pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I mean what I said. I dont know who kitty_kat is. But I can show you. [/url] [url=http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php?author=Sk0rpi0n&ID=28734]
These are the ones I have found so far. There are more than one in Skorps place.

12-04-01 7:32pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

If you click that "Click here for help with the UBB codes" link when you create a post, you'll be able to see the syntax for displaying a comic within the forum.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-04-01 7:35pm (new)

wirthling

Member Rated:

What is "Skorps place"?

---

12-04-01 7:36pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I found a comic by skorp, whoever he is:

[Click to view comic: 'Ritz Crackers']

This is his only one.

---

12-04-01 7:38pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I dont know. I am not gonna worry about it. xTheDax and Sk0rpion are the ones with these comics. I will try it though...*moments later* Nope I am not smart enough. I will just put the link whether it turns into a direct link or not. You can type it in if you want to see it.
[Click to view comic: 'Kblam!']

12-04-01 7:40pm (new)

wirthling

Member Rated:

Thank goodness.

---

12-04-01 7:40pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Yeah hehe, he aint even funny in the other ones.

12-04-01 7:43pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Was it the crappiness of his strips that you found offensive or what?

12-04-01 7:47pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Getting back to your original message -- there really isn't much anyone can do. This is a place where anyone (yes, you too) can come and create comic strips.

xTheDax and Sk0rpion came here and made some strips which you find offensive. That reflects on them, not the rest of us. We aren't "bastards" for using the same web site. We have nothing to do with them.

I suggest you take it up with the people who created the offending comics, not with the people who happen to use the same comic creation tool.

---

12-04-01 7:49pm (new)

wirthling

Member Rated:

xthedax's comics directly assaulted my cerebral cortex.

---

12-04-01 7:54pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

There's an old city law which has never been repealed in Klaipeda, Lithuania, which states that's it's legal to kill a person by jamming a toothbrush in their ear if they've made libellous comics about you. So if you and the person who made the offending strips are in Klaipeda, you're laughing.

12-04-01 8:07pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I wasnt insulting any of you. I know you didnt do it. I am insulted by what these other ppl have done. I already emailed this Brad person, whoever he is. And the insult to me was this : my boyfriend lost his brother to the IRA. These two keeps bringing it up and rubbing salt in the wounds.

12-04-01 8:09pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Well, Brad created this place, but other than that he doesn't influence the content. He is just a wonderful guy who makes it possible for people with no artistic talent able to make comic strips.

---

12-04-01 8:12pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Comics are kool. But at the same time, he should be able to monitor what happens and what is made. Just like a moderator would watch the forums and such.

12-04-01 8:17pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Your crazy!

12-04-01 8:19pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Thank you :)

12-04-01 8:48pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Why can't Brad do something abot these people. He should do his job as moderator.

12-04-01 8:52pm (new)

Bogart
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I sympathize goddess, but...

I can imagine that if Bush gets his way that censorship may be crammed down our throats soon enough. But I don't think he or you make a good argument for it.

You might consider taking your complaint directly to the feeb(s) that created those sub-standard strips. They deserve some abuse - or maybe that would just feed them.

There are places on the web where people can go if they don't want to see offensive material. That should be good enough.

12-04-01 8:53pm (new)

midnight_goddess00
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

If this was you, you wouldnt be saying anything like that. You would be just like me, pissed as hell. But your not me. And I personally dont care what is done. I came here to rant, I ranted, Im done. I have already told off both of the idiots that did it, and I emailed Brad. Thats all I can do. If you want to let idiots like this do whatever the hell they want, fine by me. But its tupid and you know it.

12-04-01 8:59pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Your damn right it's tupid and I'm not gonna take this anymore!

12-04-01 9:01pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » bastards

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help