Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Did someone mention politics?

Author

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Scary, scary shit...

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

7-10-02 10:40am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

John Pilger, you magnificent bastard.

---
Dad was flammable

7-10-02 11:50am (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

Brilliance.

And the only people who dont see this are .... Americans.

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

7-10-02 4:18pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

THA'TS RACEIST!!!1!121

And I have a suspicion old Tone may not see it either.

7-10-02 5:41pm (new)

Tinman
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Fantastic. That guy TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.

I feel more intelligent already, check his website, it's a mine of information for people who like to be righteously indignant.

---
Tinman says 'fuck everyone in the forums, they suck cock for crack'

7-11-02 5:57am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

You limey twats. All your base, motherfuckers.

---
What others say about boorite!

7-12-02 3:27pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

But really, the US is a scary place. A recitation of the facts will make people think you're from Mars. And I'm not writing from some cornfield in Nebraska. I live 12 minutes from the Capitol.

MUST OBEY STATE

---
What others say about boorite!

7-12-02 3:31pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Five Dumbest Things on Wall Street - more of that funny/depressing paradox.

---

7-15-02 11:05pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Has everyone seen this already?

================================
Band of Roving Chief Executives Spotted Miles from Mexican Border!
San Antonio, Texas (Reuters) - Unwilling to wait for their eventual indictments, the 10,000 remaining CEOs of public U.S. companies made a break for it yesterday, heading for the Mexican border, plundering towns and villages along the way, and writing the entire rampage off as a marketing expense.
"They came into my home, made me pay for my own TV, then double-booked the revenues," said Rachel Sanchez of Las Cruces, just north of El Paso. "Right in front of my daughters."
Calling themselves the CEOnistas, the chief executives were first spotted last night along the Rio Grande River near Quemado, where they bought each of the town's 320 residents by borrowing against pension fund gains. By late this morning, the CEOnistas had arbitrarily inflated Quemado's population to 960, and declared a 200 percent profit for the fiscal second quarter.
This morning, the outlaws bought the city of Waco, transferred its underperforming areas to a private partnership, and sent a bill to California for $4.5 billion.
Law enforcement officials and disgruntled shareholders riding posse were noticeably frustrated. "First of all, they're very hard to find because they always stand behind their numbers, and the numbers keep shifting," said posse spokesman Carl Horn. "And every time we yell 'Stop in the name of the shareholders!' they refer us to investor relations. I've been on the phone all damn morning."
"YOU'LL NEVER AUDIT ME ALIVE!" they scream. The pursuers said they have had some success, however, by preying on a common executive weakness. "Last night we caught about 24 of them by disguising one of our female officers as a CNBC anchor," said U.S. Border Patrol spokesperson Janet Lewis. "It was like moths to a flame."
Also, teams of agents have been using high-powered listening devices to scan the plains for telltale sounds of the CEOnistas. "Most of the time we just hear leaves rustling or cattle flicking their tails," said Lewis, "but occasionally we'll pick up someone saying, 'I was totally out of the loop on that."
Among former and current CEOs apprehended with this method were Computer Associates' Sanjay Kumar, Adelphia's John Rigas, Enron's Ken Lay, Joseph Nacchio of Qwest, Joseph Berardino of Arthur Andersen, and every Global Crossing CEO since 1997. ImClone Systems' Sam Waksal and Dennis Kozlowski of Tyco were not allowed to join the CEOnistas as they have already been indicted.
So far, about 50 chief executives have been captured, including Martha Stewart, who was detained south of El Paso where she had cut through a barbed-wire fence at the Zaragosa border crossing off Highway 375. "She would have gotten away, but she was stopping motorists to ask for marzipan and food coloring so she could make edible snowman place settings, using the cut pieces of wire for the arms," said Border Patrol officer Jenette Cushing. "We put her in cell No. 7, because the morning sun really adds texture to the stucco walls."
While some stragglers are believed to have successfully crossed into Mexico, Cushing said the bulk of the CEOnistas have holed themselves up at the Alamo. "No, not the fort, the car rental place at the airport," she said. "They're rotating all the tires on the minivans and accounting for each change as a sale."

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

7-26-02 8:37pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

http://www.hereinreality.com/bigbrother.html

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

7-26-02 9:28pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

Guess Whos Back
Back Again
Spankys Back
Tell a Friend

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

7-27-02 5:59am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Maybe it's not strictly politics, but close enough.

---

7-29-02 8:19pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Linkee no workee.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

7-29-02 8:32pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Did you mean this one, regarding the monks fighting over the chair?

---

7-29-02 8:39pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Thats the one!

Try these too (hope they work).

http://www.citizenworks.org/enron/corp-scandal.php

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/29/opinion/29HERB.html?todaysheadlines

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/07/28/IN244190.DTL

---

7-29-02 9:30pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Cheney is such a dick.

White House Security Rebuffs Attempt to Serve Lawsuit on Dick Cheney
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Morning Editor
July 26, 2002

(CNSNews.com) - The legal group that's made a name for itself by filing numerous lawsuits against the nation's leaders is having trouble serving its latest complaint against Vice President Dick Cheney.

Judicial Watch says a process server was threatened with arrest when he went to the White House on Monday, July 22, to deliver a copy of the legal complaint against Dick Cheney on behalf of Halliburton shareholders.

Judicial Watch accuses Cheney, the former chairman of Halliburton, of overstating company revenues. The Securities and Exchange Commission announced it is investigating how Halliburton accounted for cost overruns on construction jobs.

According to Judicial Watch, a White House security officer refused to accept any papers for the vice president. The process server said he was told he would be arrested if he simply dropped the federal court summons and complaint on the ground and left.

Judicial Watch notes it is a crime to interfere with the "service of process."

"We have served many a lawsuit on Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Hillary Clinton when they were in the White House," said Judicial Watch Chairman and General Counsel Larry Klayman. "The Clinton White House accepted the papers. Never before have our process servers been threatened with arrest.

"If this Bush-Cheney White House is serious about corporate corruption and responsibility, it would not allow the Vice President to improperly hide behind White House security to evade service of process in the Halliburton securities fraud litigation, and it would not threaten the process server with arrest."

Recent press reports note that Vice President Cheney is keeping a low profile (staying away from TV talk shows and reporters in general) while the controversy over his tenure at Halliburton is still in the headlines.

---

7-30-02 8:46pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

I like Dick Cheney. He has an almost Elvisian sneer.

7-30-02 9:09pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Elvis' was a fucked up kid sneer. Dick's is a contemptuous old cyborg-devil sneer.

---

7-30-02 9:36pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK COCK!

Except for you, boo. But get your things, we're leaving.

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

7-30-02 9:59pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Dubyah is an idiot.

Rumsfeld is arrogant.

...but Dick Cheney is evil.

---

7-31-02 7:57am (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

quote:
Dubyah is an idiot.

Rumsfeld is arrogant.

...but Dick Cheney is evil.

I wouldn't know anything about that.

My comment stood on its own.

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

7-31-02 8:46am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

YOU\\\'RE GUESSING! YOU CAN\\\'T PROVE A THING!

Who have you been talking to? Did Crabby send you that 8X10 glossy? I can explain that... trick of the light... and the sun was in my eyes...

---

7-31-02 8:48pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

http://www.salon.com/politics/comics/2002/07/25/tips/index.html

---

7-31-02 9:14pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

"For every terrorist plot we discover and every terrorist cell we disrupt, there are dozens of others in the works," Rumsfeld said.

And that is why their methods are doomed to fail. Maybe they should try another approach, like finding out what turns people into extremists that hate the USA. Make those responsible in the government pay for their actions at the same time you punish terrorists. "If your right eye offends thee, pluck it out."

---

8-01-02 7:24pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

They have no shame.

---

8-05-02 8:32pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Did someone mention politics?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests