Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » 48 hours to go till war we wage and price we pay.

Author

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

I'm not in the road playing dead either. I don't think causing agrivation is a good way to promote peace. I also don't think of peace as an extreme view.

I have family and friends who have been or are enlisted. I support them. I do not support the war this "president" has them fighting. I see no problem with supporting them in getting out of Iraq and trying some reasonable approach.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

3-29-03 10:58am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

alienpantsyndrome
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

And now, Time Life presents the Gulf War 2 series of tacky "hardcover" coffee table books for you and your family to enjoy, together...

"Daddy, why did the world end?"

Having trouble answering little Bobby's question? Then buy the new Time Life Gulf War 2 series of "high quality" books now at only $29.95 each and every month! Remember what our President for life Bush said right after 9/11 "Spend more and help our economy get back on her feet!". During this thirty seventh month of red alert status how else are you going to spend your time? It's not like you can go outside in case of terrorist attack! Be safe and BUY THIS SERIES OF BOOKS! Otherwise you are against us, our president, the war, and Pikachu. Be safe and buy more.

-from Fox News, April 8, 2007

---
Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and I'll just laugh at you.

3-29-03 2:30pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

What I can't abide is chickenhawks like Cheney and Bush running other people to the front lines.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

3-29-03 8:17pm (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Agreed.

And when I think about it, I'm kind of disappointed with people calling the peace protestors unpatriotic and some junk like that. I mean, the protestors are WILLING to PAY soldiers to SIT ON THEIR ASSES, instead of sending them to earn their pay by risking their necks.

3-30-03 9:56pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

I support our troops. I want them back here doing their job, which is defending our country, not killing and dying in some miserable fucking desert halfway around the world just so our idiot President can wear a goddamn Napoleon hat. Whose idea of supporting the troops is that?

And what's all this shit I hear about an obligation to hold the President's ashtray while he fucks us? Whose idea of democracy is that? I heard some newscaster say of Bush "he's my Commander-in-Chief." Really? Because I don't see a uniform on you, Hoss. There is no "Commander-in-Chief" of civilians, not in this country, not yet anyway. Bush is Commander-in-Chief of the US military. He's also a bumbling proxy of a CEO who has managed to fail all the way up the global chain of command by virtue of his connections alone. He's a dumb jock with a silver coke spoon in his mouth, the poster boy for corporate prima genitor, and he's about as patriotic as a starving rat in a lifeboat. Look at his service record during Vietnam: He got himself a plush stateside assignment and then deserted. This is not a Commander of anything. He's a weasel, and we should stomp on him every chance we get, and we should wave the Stars and Stripes and sing the Battle Hymn of the Republic while we do it.

---
What others say about boorite!

3-31-03 8:33am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

What boo said.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

3-31-03 10:03am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » 48 hours to go till war we wage and price we pay.

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests