Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Erik's Rant of the Day: Vaginas

Author

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Yes, I know I am going to be alone forever.

Twat, axe-wound, cunt, pussy, vag, cave, hole - if you’ve you got it, I hate you!

Female, girls, women, sluts, whores, bitches, whatever you want to call them, are stupid! Face it, if you have a vagina, you should hold your breath underwater for 45 minutes and slice your wrists wide open. Or, get a sex change, by that I mean use a cheese grater to scrape your vagina off. Seriously, is it something in the douche juice that makes you act like total morons, idiots and air heads - or is it something that you have to work for?

I have nothing against deaf and mute women, but the ones that think they have the right to speak and voice an opinion, those are the ones I don’t like. Come to think of it, if you are deaf and mute, and try to say “Vagina equals Power” in sign language, I will cut your fucking arms off and scratch my balls with them! I am not trying to say women shouldn’t have the right to speak or vote, what I am saying is that women should only speak if they are saying “Would you like me to swallow?” and they should only be voting on wether they want to have a threesome with playmates, or bacon for dinner. Other than that, why speak?

Everyone girl I know, or 98% of them are total idiots and guaranteed I get at least 5 female friends of mine e-mail me asking “You didn’t include me in that did you?” and I will just respond with “You are the reason I wrote that - BITCH!” Why do women take offense to things I say but men think I am funny? BECAUSE WOMEN ARE FUCKTARDS!

Another reason I hate women? They are damn liars! They tell you something, then you see them after that and they say the exact opposite. For example, you can ask them a personal questions, they realize you don’t like the answer, the next time you ask, they will give you the answer you want to here.

Along with that is them and their love bullshit! I hate the word love, I have never been in love, loved someone or had someone love me, and I am glad. Love is annoying. I could write an article devoted to why love is stupid and pointless. No matter what age, but I find 14 - 16 year olds especially think they love their boyfriend, no matter how long they have been going out, their MSN name is “Like, oh my god I (heart) you say much Brent!!!!” It annoys my pants off, literally! When I see sickening displays of affections I have to take my pants off and burn them.

Why do they care so much about how they look? I find in middle aged women, no matter where they are going, they have to spend 15 - 20 minutes in the bathroom putting on makeup and doing there hair. “Oh, I need to go have a smoke at the coffee shop!” - followed by 3 hair spray cans be used to make sure the hair doesn’t fall out of place.

I think tshirthell.com put it best with their “Vagina’s Are Weird” t-shirt.[/b][b]

---
Panda Steak - It's what's for dinner! http://www.pandasteak.tk

5-09-03 4:51pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Bush is just another word for cunt. Other than that I like females alot. I'm guessing more than I would like you.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

5-09-03 4:53pm (new)

boinky33
I'm with stupid ^

Member Rated:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NEVER DO ONE OF THESE AGAIN! NOTHING GIVES YOU THAT RIGHT!

5-09-03 5:16pm (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Hehe, someone hasn't reached puberty yet...

5-09-03 7:49pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

What a liar.

You say you hate women so much, then you claim to have five or more female friends. You must be new at this misogyny thing.

If you know women who will tell you whatever you want to hear, I know guys who want their phone numbers.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

5-09-03 8:21pm (new)

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I am glad everyone took this so seriously. I don't literally hate women to the extent exaggerated in this dumb rant. Wow, lighten up. Morons.

---

5-09-03 8:40pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

Nonsense. You're probably gay.

You forgot "gash," one of my personal favorites.

It's hard to argue with such well-formed opinions.

The fact you even consider this age groups tells me that you are between 14-16 years old. And since I feel about children the same way you feel about women... well, you figure it out.

... haha! This from an avid plagiarist.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

5-09-03 8:41pm (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

I can't find anything in the previous comments that suggests anyone took you seriously.

---

5-09-03 8:52pm (new)

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Wow, of course finding women annoying means I am gay. You idiot. I used that age group as an example because when I was growing up and to this day, still find that age group to be the most annoying.

---

5-09-03 8:52pm (new)

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Evil_d called me a liar, quoted what I said, and added his 2 cents. I think that constitutes taking someone seriously.

---

5-09-03 8:55pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Nah.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

5-09-03 8:58pm (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

I pointed out a couple of flaws in your post. Pay attention and you'll learn how to troll better. If I'd been taking you seriously, I probably would have called you sexist and come up with plenty of counterexamples to prove you wrong.

Anyway, how come you were so quick to drop the charade and start backpedaling? Not much point to the "joke" if you're not going to follow up on it.

---

5-09-03 9:27pm (new)

joshw
I'm spooky.

Member Rated:

You sir.

You are just a fucktard. There isn't much more to say other than that.

I mean, even if that little speech was a joke, it wasn't funny.

So in conclusion, fuck off and die.

---
:\

5-09-03 9:28pm (new)

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Because the joke isn't funny with you guys because you are morons? Okay.

---

5-09-03 9:30pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Okay. Thanks for playing.

---

5-09-03 9:32pm (new)

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

So, Spankling is a reatard. How 'bout that?

---

5-09-03 9:41pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Ouch! I may never recover!

Wait - does that mean I look stupid when I'm wearing a leotard? Cuz that would be a low blow.

---

5-09-03 9:47pm (new)

PandaSteak
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

"Re-A-Tard" - That wasn't a typo, it's how I say it in real life to be funny, it clearly fails each time.

---

5-09-03 9:51pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Hmmm... I see a recurring theme developing here. Not funny in real life. Not funny on the Internet. Are you funny when you sleep?

It may be hard for most of you to believe, but I have some experience in being funny. Now, I'm not a real doctor, but I play one with the neighbor's wife. And I can say that this man needs a funny transplant. Girls like funny. He hates girls. It all ties together!

Or maybe it's the wine talking. I found a bottle from last xmas hiding in the cubbard. Can't have that sort of thing laying around.

Am I rambling?

---

5-09-03 10:13pm (new)

Muherfurce
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

LMAO pandas a f0m0 cuz he h8z teh puccy ROOFLE

---
/\/\ \_/ |-| |[u]=[/u] |2 |= \_/ |2 ( |[u]=[/u] And as long as you're here, check out my website: http://www.stripcreator.com Oh wait, that's Brad's website. Never mind. :(

5-09-03 10:15pm (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Time for some shock therapy to cure Panda of his fear of pussies:

5-09-03 10:49pm (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Eh, I hate dial-up. I was downloading on the side, and guess what my stupid brain tells me to do while the "Post Message" request is processing? Read Panda's rant! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID BRAIN! Someone get me a sledgehammer!

I was probably much less offended than you guys 'cause I read the first two sentences and stopped. But now that I read half of the paragraph after that, my hatred has jumped tenfold. And the fact that we were talking about the dearth of girl infanticides in class today doesn't help either.

But anyway, I wanted to let out some steam. You can go back to Spankling's posts. He's cool. Anyone who wears leather has to be.

5-09-03 11:01pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

Actually, it means you look stupid when putting a leotard back on... or re-atarding it, as they say in the business.

And look, kid, your little rant did have some funny parts in it, but it's not quite funny enough. Don't get all bent out of shape when people don't know whether your kidding or not. It's the author's responsibility to convey his meaning to the audience. If you fail, don't blame the audience.

You'll learn when you get to high school.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

5-09-03 11:50pm (new)

Choobychooby
Loveable Scamp

Member Rated:

:..::.. .::::.:..:.::.:.:.. ...::..:..:::.
:.::.:.:.. ...::..:..::.. .:

---
"In a thousand years there will be no men and women just wankers and that's fine by me."

5-10-03 5:07am (new)

boinky33
I'm with stupid ^

Member Rated:

Hey PandaSteak, wanna make out or something?

5-10-03 9:23am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Erik's Rant of the Day: Vaginas

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help