Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Ekpyro's Playpen.

Author

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

Here you go, son, you can play past your bedtime in your very own thread.

Go nuts.

---
Dad was flammable

10-12-03 6:29pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

boinky33
I'm with stupid ^

Member Rated:

10-12-03 6:41pm (new)

Ekpyro
Melodramatic Exile

Member Rated:

A thanks. I was thinking of devising a system where to reply to someone's comments elsewhere i'd give them the number of a message in a specially set up thread on here so i could reply without incurring the wrath of Brad. But i think that'll just mean most people won't reply, as is i'm sure the whole point of dumping whole threads in here: the hope that that will illiminate any interest in it...if any.

---
I am a Strange One/'His world is small.'/ 'I love hunting foxes - Ginger Bastards!'/ 'They weren't aiming at us, Not at my house' - Dead Prez/ The Pravda-Raï Party: Triumphing over Diversity

10-12-03 6:43pm (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

It's spelled "eliminate", son.

So, you have an irrational fear of Americans, eh? Anyone else? I'm Scottish, please tell me about the many flaws that my countrymen and I have, with evidence, if any.

---
Dad was flammable

10-12-03 6:51pm (new)

Ekpyro
Melodramatic Exile

Member Rated:

I'm sure i've still got that T-shirt somewhere...

---
I am a Strange One/'His world is small.'/ 'I love hunting foxes - Ginger Bastards!'/ 'They weren't aiming at us, Not at my house' - Dead Prez/ The Pravda-Raï Party: Triumphing over Diversity

10-12-03 6:53pm (new)

Ekpyro
Melodramatic Exile

Member Rated:

Hey, have i picked on anyone's unintentional misspellings so far?

And as i've tried to tell people a fair few times before, being a 'yank' has only a little to do with being from America, i've met some reasonable Americans before and i've met Brits that act like blinkered yanks (unfortunately, this site seems to it's have a fair share of the latter). I'm not saying the countless millions of yanks i'd never met have the same annoying personal trait just because they live South of Canada and North of Mexico, but in my experience - from the people i've talked to - it does seem to crop up primarily in that 'culture'.

And conversely, just because you've never been to the States in your life and even if you find them disagreeable yourself, that doesn't disqualify you from being a yank.

---

10-12-03 7:06pm (new)

Ekpyro
Melodramatic Exile

Member Rated:

Now, if you'll excuse me. It really is past my bedtime. 6:40am is an inhuman hour ... i really do need to pass my driving test.

---

10-12-03 7:12pm (new)

Inflatable_Man
Heart stopper. Hip hopper. Pill popper.

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

I made this especially for you, Ekpyro. Hopefully it will temporary satisfy your longing for *any* kind of attention.

---
Destroying my reputation one post at a time.

10-12-03 7:33pm (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

Goodbye.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

10-12-03 7:40pm (new)

akirajim
The Man Who Punched God

Member Rated:

quote:
Here you go, son, you can play past your bedtime in your very own thread.

Go nuts.

Best. Slam. On. Ekpyro. Ever.

---
~But now you realize / He's not selling any alibis~

10-12-03 7:48pm (new)

Ekpyro
Melodramatic Exile

Member Rated:

Oh, Inflatable Man, Inflatable Man, Inflatable Man, your comic is eversoooo inaccurate: I don't ask birds out.

Jayzus, how many have der been nar, lad?

Cheers Jes.

---

10-14-03 5:51pm (new)

Ekpyro
Melodramatic Exile

Member Rated:

I like mine more, Inflatable Man.

[Click to view comic: 'Ekpyros Through the Ages']

---

10-14-03 6:32pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Ekpyro's Playpen.

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests