Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC #251: Stripcreator Home Infotainment Television

Author

possums
FERN DESTROYER

Member Rated:

7-22-04 11:43am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Having to choose a winner out of such a great collection of comics is a painful experience, so I'm just going to get it over with.

Honorable mention: newportlocal for creative use of the rules and maddog00 for some great "Dog On Ball" usage.

Fifth place: niteowl for "SC Home Shopping Network" because it made me wish I could really buy some of the stuff in it.

Fourth place: kaufman for "Spelling Bee for the Tourette's-Afflicted" for funniest use of the "Why, you big, fat asshole" rule.

Third place: possums for "Kape Kaufman" because of a good screenplay and excellent guest stars.

Second place: mmyers for the utterly delightful "Bull and Matador." The theme song kept making me think of the "Salt and Snail" theme song.

First place: EvilZak for "I will gouge out your eyes and spinoff you" because the punchline literally made me laugh out loud. Congratulations!

[Click to view comic: 'I will gouge out your eyes and spinoff you']

Great comics, everybody!

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

7-22-04 12:57pm (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

quote:
Second place: mmyers for the utterly delightful "Bull and Matador." The theme song kept making me think of the "Salt and Snail" theme song.

"Salt and snail" gets stuck in my head at least once a week. Thanks for the nod and 2nd place honors.

---
Peeing sitting down is the gift you give yourself.

7-23-04 9:15am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC #251: Stripcreator Home Infotainment Television

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests