Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » PV 142: Enter This Contest, Damn It

Author

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Yes, it's "Enter This Contest, Damn It" time! Yippee!

"Don Corleone...I wanna thank you...for inviting me to enter the 'Enter This Contest, Damn It' con...test...on the day...of the 'Enter This Contest, Damn It' contest. And I hope my first entry...will be a funny...entry. I pledge...my ever-ending...loyalty."

"Luca Brasi put a gun to his head, and my father told him that before the 'Enter This Contest, Damn It' contest was over, either his entry...or his brains...would be on the monitor screen. That's a true story."

Are you engulfed by a wave of inspiration yet, like these dogs?

Well, if you aren't, then it's your own stupid fault, stupid!

That's right -- stupid!

YOU'RE STUPID!

Do something funny with "The Godfather." Use some stripcreator characters if you want. Or put in some other people, like, you know, famous people and stuff. Or if there's already been a thread like this before, find the URL and post it below this post, so everyone will know how observant you are!

Are you too stupid to think of something funny with this idea? If so, then you really are really, really real, real stupid.

Have fun! (If you enter the contest, that is. If you don't enter, then I don't want you to have any fun.)

P.S. If you don't like the "Godfather" idea, then do something with Ed Begley, Jr. in it.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

3-17-05 1:27pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

---
Poop.

3-17-05 7:34pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Now that's what I call setting the bar high!!!

---

3-17-05 7:52pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

3-19-05 10:57pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

3-20-05 4:12am (new)

NooniePuuBunny
Horny Female Tentacled Kaiju from Outer Space

Member Rated:

---
I will rate you hard, and unendingly.

3-23-05 11:42am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

What this contest lacked in quantity was well compensated for with the sheer quality of the entries.

Rabid Weasle gets props for being the first on the scene with a delightful Ed Begley, Jr. Godfather.

umfumdisi's Ed Begley, Jr. "Doggfather" was a welcome change from all those rap albums that don't have Ed Begley, Jr. on their covers.

fuzzyman's "World's Finest" cover, while not featuring Ed Begley, Jr., was nonetheless wonderfully inventive and humorous.

But first place must go to nooniepuubunny's stunning Godfather comic, which deftly utilized many of the movie's main characters in hilarious fashion, and also managed to include surprise cameo appearances by Happy Dance Dog and Ed Begley, Jr.'s severed head.

Truly, this has been the best Photoshop Valley contest ever.

---

3-29-05 7:01pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Noonie did an awesome job and totally deserves the win. Fuzzyman's entry was pretty damn good, too.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

3-29-05 8:33pm (new)

NooniePuuBunny
Horny Female Tentacled Kaiju from Outer Space

Member Rated:

Thanks guys! I'll try to get the next one up by this afternoon if circumstances permit.

---
I will rate you hard, and unendingly.

3-30-05 4:57am (new)

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » PV 142: Enter This Contest, Damn It

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account