Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Just once...

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

...I would like to be able to get something off my chest by airing it on my livejournal without my fiancee throwing a fit because I didn't come to her personally with it.

I was having some philosphical dilemmas that I typed out and posted on my LiveJournal, and immediately felt better afterwards. I then get a reply from my fiancee about how I apparently don't trust her because I didn't let her know about it beforehand. And when I responded (admittedly a bit more hostile than it should have been), I get the "If you don't conform to my standards of how I think you should act then I'm leaving you" speech.

What the fuck? It wasn't like it had been bugging me for a long time. It was something that was nagging me for maybe a day or two and then it passed. She berates me because, as she said, I'm "treating her like a child"; stop acting like one, then.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-31-05 10:04pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

I see a blissful union ahead.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

7-31-05 10:40pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony wrapped in sarcasm. Thanks; that helped a little bit.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-31-05 10:43pm (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

Shitty, dude. I would suggest getting something that she doesn't know about. Publically airing your problems doesn't mean she has to see them.

I don't tell most people I know about my livejournal. In fact, the majority of my offline friends don't even know I have one. The only one who does is the girl who got me to get onto it, and we're platonic friends at best, acquaintences at worst. It's gonna stay that way (she has a fiancee).

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

8-01-05 4:55am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

A guy I know told me that women aren't worth a damn unless they're sleeping with you. He's a sexist bastard, but sometimes I can't help but think he's right...

---

8-01-05 5:14am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Correction. WE are not worth a damn unless women are sleeping with us.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

8-01-05 6:45am (new)

Chi_The_Cynic
Comoedus Cynicalis

Member Rated:

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but why post your private feelings onto a website if you don't want other people to read them?

I have yet to understand the concept of a private online journal.

8-01-05 9:13am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

nip that shit in the bud. i can't tell you how many friends i have that used to think for themself who have been conformed into mindless zombies by the power of the almighty vagina.

you will too probbly. thats why its called the almighty vagina. but i hope you don't

i don't think it was her reading them. it was her telling him he never should have posted it in the first place without bringing it to her first

---
what if nigger meant kite

8-01-05 9:50am (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

Problems should just be kept to yourself, bottled down and forgotten about.

Alcohol helps.

---
Dad was flammable

8-01-05 10:24am (new)

BoojiBoy
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Please keep in mind that women are crazy. If you try to apply logic to their arguments you'll give yourself a stroke. Just think to your self "Holy crap, that was some crazy shit she just said. Atta girl, well done" Crazy is their true medium. Don't try to stifle it.

8-01-05 10:26am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

the sane ones usually grew up with alot of brothers, were tomboys, or have both male and female sexual organs

---

8-01-05 10:49am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

No, mandingo, ALL women are crazy. Then again, men have the potential for it as well.

Just a quick question, how often do you talk to your girlfriend?

If your answer isn't "Every other day, my girlfriend and I have a deep and meaningful conversation", duh, that's where you went wrong. You expressed a part of yourself that was more than just "you're cute, wanna fuck" mentality and it wasn't to her first and directly. That makes her feel like nothing more than your hump bag and she might as well be made out of plastic. If this is all she's worth to you, would it be so bad if she leaves?

Women like to talk. Women also like to argue, which is why the woman role in the household is so typically depicted by a crazy haired woman in a housecoat, holding up a rolling pin ready to smack the husband character on the head and obviously screaming or well on the way to it. Our emotions get the best of us, and men typically aren't supposed to have emotions, or if they do, they're not supposed to show them. And when you do and it's not to a girl, man are you a pussy! Which may also be why your girl is wigging. She probably thinks you've crossed over to the homo side and she's questioning whether she had something to do with it. I haven't seen the material in question, so I can only offer these two things as psychological guesses.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

8-01-05 11:22am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

that post didn't grow up with alot of brothers

---

8-01-05 12:09pm (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

I've only got two, and I only talk to one. I've officially disowned the other.

---

8-01-05 1:09pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

I think you ought to just tell her to shut up.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

8-01-05 1:25pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

or i'll go tell her for you, you being overseas, and her having needs

---

8-01-05 1:51pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

One out of three anyway...

8-01-05 4:19pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

if you didn't qualify, i would have created a fourth group called "is ivytheplant"

---

8-01-05 4:37pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I wasn't intending for it to be private. Throwing things like that out into the open helps me get over them.

quote:

If your answer isn't "Every other day, my girlfriend and I have a deep and meaningful conversation", duh, that's where you went wrong.

I talk to her whenever it is possible. My schedule runs from 4:30 AM to 6:30, not counting the hour for mandatory physical training. Due to this, the eight hour time difference, and the fact that she's filled almost every hour of the day with work or classes, the only times I can call her require one of us to not sleep. I get sundays off and never go to bed Saturday night just so I can talk to her. I still send e-mails all the time, though with her schedule she doesn't oftn get the time to respond.

As I said in response to Chi, I have always done this. Normally I get a phone call (e-mail, now) and she asks if I want to talk about it. If it's still bothering me then we talk about it. Since I was deployed, though, if I say anything on my livejournal that she doesn't agree with, it suddenly becomes a personal attack on her somehow.

---

8-01-05 9:09pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Been there, done that. Just watch out for patrol cars.

---

8-01-05 9:14pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I'm annoyed, not suicidal.

---

8-01-05 10:23pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

pwned

---

8-02-05 12:58am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

quote:

If your answer isn't "Every other day, my girlfriend and I have a deep and meaningful conversation", duh, that's where you went wrong.

I talk to her whenever it is possible. My schedule runs from 4:30 AM to 6:30, not counting the hour for mandatory physical training. Due to this, the eight hour time difference, and the fact that she's filled almost every hour of the day with work or classes, the only times I can call her require one of us to not sleep. I get sundays off and never go to bed Saturday night just so I can talk to her. I still send e-mails all the time, though with her schedule she doesn't oftn get the time to respond.

As I said in response to Chi, I have always done this. Normally I get a phone call (e-mail, now) and she asks if I want to talk about it. If it's still bothering me then we talk about it. Since I was deployed, though, if I say anything on my livejournal that she doesn't agree with, it suddenly becomes a personal attack on her somehow.

Most girls are pretty dense. Especially the pretty (or think they're pretty) ones. They think the whole world revolves around them. Your life doesn't matter, what matters is how much time you're willing to spend on them. That was the point I was trying to make. A lot of girls seem to still think that men should be on their hands and knees trying to make them happy. (After all, we're bringing in half the income now guys, you don't have that going for you anymore) So basically, if you're not thinking about her every second of every day, you're not doing this whole relationship thing right. I could be wrong, though, you could have one of those cool girlfriends. *cough*Yeah right*cough*

---

8-02-05 6:17am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

She definitely wasn't this needy until I got deployed, I can tell you that much.

---

8-02-05 6:43am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

quote:

Hire someone to shit in her purse.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

8-02-05 10:02am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Just once...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests