Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » WTF!!!

Author

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

8-20-07 2:12am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

RedfeatheR
Part of it all, just like you.

Member Rated:

rabid's starting to troll my comics and flame me in the comic comments (check out my comic Ivy's greatest wish and worst nightmare in one panel), so now everything comes here. this post is my response to multiple unsolicited pm's from him.

the next post are all of those pm's from rabid as well as mine back, all in chronological order

the other post are my and chicka's pm's in chronological order. these were already posted in the Announcements thread, but i post them here for completeness and because if i post them there, ivy and mandingo will assrape me with a plunger.

[hr]

Rabid_Weasle

|
|
\ /

redfeather

---

Rabid_Weasle

Then chicka the cockcunt chimed in, or didn’t. it doesn’t matter

---

redfeather

i wasn't calling her a whore. (not that the word "whore" has any inherent negative connotation to a moral relativist. "there's no universal good and bad. everything's contextual to purpose, desire, and personal principle." that ring a bell?) i was hoping for an explanation, whatever it was, so i could stop being put in a pickle by a friend who was making me feel awkward in a situation where a friend was saying something that contradicted what she'd told me. i was looking for more information. she could have said "yeah, i did that but i feel bad about eating the pop tart now. i'd rather not bring up that fact though" or "i did it but don't do it anymore. i'm embarrassed by the fact so let's not bring it up" and that would have been the end of it. if, however, she'd said "yeah i still eat pop tarts but it's just to counteract you" or "yeah i still eat a tart, but that has nothing to do with my motivation here.

---

Rabid_Weasle

not out of the clear blue sky as the following already showed:

|
|
\ /

attitudechicka

---

Rabid_Weasle

if they knew i was a moral relativist and wasn't attacking her, both of those would be true. however, here it's more like a faulty assumption. she assumed i was making it personal and was attacking her. (the same mistake you're making, by the way, though you've added a couple more to the mix because of your small man complex and your need to be right, both of which i'll address shortly.) it was a faulty assumption with evidence to the contrary though with my continually repeating "please don't think i'm attacking you" and "i'm sorry you felt attacked. it's really not like that." but her emotions and personal failings made her ignore the evidence that she was making a faulty assumption, as yours now are also. of course, i shouldn't have brought it up in the first place, but once i did, the blame falls squarely on both of your shoulders.

---

redfeather

the they stared fighting each other

|
|
\ /

attitudechicka

But what is this about?

Rabid_Weasle

Rabid_Weasle

And then went back to me

Rabid_Weasle

---

rabid_weasle

attitudechicka

---

|
|
\ /

RedfeatheR

---

frustrated is the place i now find myself in because even in light of evidence i'm a moral relativist and WASN'T attacking chicka, there's just no chance you and ivy have it in you to admit this to yourselves, let alone me. what's worse, even if by some miracle you both could, it wouldn't matter at this point

---

Rabid_Weasle

if this whole situation wasn't so sad, this would be pretty funny coming from you. i'm sure i've had problems with needing to be right, especially when younger. i'd bet most people have. but you have problems with it NOW and CONSTANTLY. for chrissakes, even chicka agrees with this. awhile ago, after you demonstrated that quality in the forums yet again, i was talking to ivy and said something like "rabid has a hard time being disagreed with" and she said "yeah, i've noticed." i told her i was surprised it hadn't been a problem between the both of you yet since she was pretty opinionated herself and she said something to the effect of "he's only done it to other people so for. hopefully it stays that way."

you have no falsifiability, so to speak. that term usually applies to theories, but it applies equally well to a debator like you who *needs* to be right. i discovered this fact when we were debating evolution that time. (you'll have to ask ivy when she discovered it.) since then, i've tried to avoid debating you when i could for the sake of our friendship. which is ironic, because later, when i was off the stimulants, discovering that fact about you made debating you a hundred times easier since you were as transparent as our friendship turned out to be. it's now almost laughable the traits i assigned to you before that. traits you don't possess and probably wouldn't even recognize if you saw them in others. (i was pretty new to the internet in 2004, what can i say.)

I just wanted a goddamn pop tart

8-20-07 2:15am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

pop tarts may start the healing process, but the kitten brings it home 

---
what if nigger meant kite

8-20-07 2:21am (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

FUCK THIS SHIT! IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I'LL BE EATING A POP TART OFF OF A HOOKERS BIG TITS!!

---
Poop.

8-20-07 2:23am (new)

RedfeatheR
Part of it all, just like you.

Member Rated:

THAT’S NOT A DELICIOUS TREAT!! I SAID I WANTED A GODDAMN STRAWBERRY SNACK YOU SNATCH- RATCHET!!!!

AND FUCK YOU RABID!!! BUT NOT YOUR POP TARTS!! 

8-20-07 2:25am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

And so concludes our production of douchebaggery theater.

Chicka went on to major in pop tart engineering.

RedfeatheR got a delicious strawberry fig cookie. He reported "A pop tart would have been better."

Rabid_Weasle was found to have been on file with the pop tart sex offender registry, making Chicka the real hero in the story, keeping the pop tarts the necessary 50 feet away from him at all times.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

8-20-07 2:29am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

RedfeatheRyou squeeze that cat, strawberries fly out its anoos

---

8-20-07 2:32am (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

omg you guys attitudechicka and weasel are like totally my favorite two users and their fighting is totally breaking my heart.

(Insert derisive, Archie Bunker-esque joke here about my wife).

8-20-07 4:50am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Awww Geez dere Edith!

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

8-20-07 9:55am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

This is possibly the greatest thread ever.

---
I has a flavor!

8-20-07 10:16am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

UnknownEric

Fruity jello for everyone!

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/ivytheplant/njpigbbq-jello.jpg[/IMG]

8-20-07 10:48am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

ivytheplantHooray!

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

8-20-07 12:11pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

I grow weary of participants who front as if they possess mad internets skills when a modicum of scrutiny reveals them to be punk-ass bitches.

---
What others say about boorite!

8-20-07 12:51pm (new)

UnknownEric

Member Rated:

boorite

Isn't that 50 Cent's next single?

---
I has a flavor!

8-20-07 12:59pm (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

what the hell is going on here?

---
Kill Whitey.

8-20-07 1:03pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

AngryAmerican

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/shed_drama.gif[/IMG]

---

8-20-07 1:12pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/ivytheplant/VM-PopTart.jpg[/IMG]

8-21-07 12:59am (new)

UnknownEric

Member Rated:

Holy Pop Tart, Batman!

---
I has a flavor!

8-21-07 5:50am (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

---
Poop.

8-21-07 8:16am (new)

xxausrottenxx
Sock of the walk

Member Rated:

fuck you, seriously

---
xx( o Y o. )xx

8-21-07 11:07am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/Seriously.jpg[/IMG]

---

8-21-07 11:15am (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

The lady down at the local Christian bookstore said this was the place to go for a good online Bible study group. Am I in the right spot?

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

8-21-07 12:04pm (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

gabe_billings

Yes. Please select a Bible from that box over on the floor, and ignore the red robot.

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

8-21-07 12:16pm (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

RAARRRR! THE POWER OF TOBOR WILL CORNHOLE YOU!!!!!!

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

8-21-07 12:26pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

his piece be in you

---

8-21-07 12:51pm (new)