Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » WTF!!!

Author

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/ivytheplant/raptorJesus-pnged.png[/IMG]

8-21-07 1:00pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

gabe_billings

That fucking whore.

---
What others say about boorite!

8-21-07 1:04pm (new)

RedfeatheR
Part of it all, just like you.

Member Rated:

I AM SEEING RED. RAY AND I LEFT FOR THE LAKE SATURDAY AT 10:00 AM AND GOT HOME MONDAY AT 11:30 PM. WE HAD ASKED MY PARENTS TO WATCH THE CATS, WITH MY LITTLE SISTER SPENDING TIME HERE WITH THEM. THEY HAD ME BRING BREANNA OVER AND I SHOWED HER EVERYTHING THEY NEEDED TO DO, AND PLUS SHOWED HER HOW TO HOOK UP TO THE INTERNET AND USE OUR DVD PLAYER. I LEFT INSTRUCTIONS ON THE KITCHEN "ISLAND" AND GAVE THEM A KEY TO THE HOUSE.

THEY CAME VER TWICE ON SUNDAY AND THAT WAS IT! THEY DIDN'T COME GIBVE THEM FOOD OR FRESH WATER SATURDAY OR MONDAY, AND DID NOT CHILL OR SPEND ANY TIME AT THE HOUSE SO THE CATS WOULD KNOW SOMEONE WAS HERE. I MEASURED OUT THEIR FOOD LAST NIGHT, AND THEY ATE 24 HOURS WORTH OF FOOD IN 10 HOURS! THEY WERE STARVING SINCE THEY HADN'T BEEN FED SINCE SUNDAY!

I HAD CALLED MY PARENTS TO SEE HOW IT WENT, NOT KNOWING THEY WERE ONLY HERE ONCE. BREANNA, TOLD ME THEY ONLY BROUGHT HER OVER ONCE. I ASKED TO HAVE HER PUT MOMMY ON AND FLIPPED! I JUST WATCHED HER DOGS AND CATS IN JUNE, AND I WAS THERE 3-4 TIMES A DAY AND SLEPT OVER TWICE! I SCOOPED LITTER EVERYDAY FOR THEM.

MY MOM BEING INSANE THINKS SHE DID NO WRONG, IT BEING AS HOT AS IT IS AND HER OT GIVING THEM FRESH WATER. AFTER I TRIED TO GET IT THROUGH HER BRAIN HOW MAD I WAS SHE HUNG ON ME, CALLED ME BACK AND SCREAMED "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SCREAMING" AND THEN PROMPTLY HUNG UP ON ME AGAIN.

THE THING IS, WHEN I WATCHED HER PETS, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD AROUND MY WORK SCHEDULE, NEITHER HER OR MY GOVERMENT MILKING, WORKMAN COMPENSATION SWINDELING PEICE OF CRAPFRIEND RAY WORKS, AND YET, THEY HAD NO TIME TO CARE FOR MY PETS, AFTER VOLUNTEERING. THEY DON'T WORK! BUT OVER THE 3 DAYS I GUARANTEEE THEY PICKED UP MY STEP-BROTHERS, VISITED MISSY, WATCHED MY OTHER STEP-BROTHER'S KIDS, PICKED UP MY GRAM FROM WORK, AND YET DROVE PRACTICALLY BY MY HOUSE EACH TIME THEY WENT HOME BUT COULDN'T STOP BY MY HOUSE!

I FEEL SO BAD FOR MY POOR KITTIES! IT WAS SO HOT HERE AND THEY WERE SO ALONE. I FEEL HORRIBLE, EVEN THOUGH I WENT OVER EVERYTHING WITH BREANNA, MY MOM, AND MY DAD.

IT SEEMS LIKE I CONSTANTLY DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK I CAN COUNT ON MY POS PARENTS!

8-21-07 4:26pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

8-21-07 4:34pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

V

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

---
Poop.

8-21-07 6:34pm (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

Here, Rabid... I got you a present.

---
I has a flavor!

8-22-07 11:19am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

THERE HAD BETTER BE A MOTHERFUCKING POP TART IN THAT GODDAMN BOX!!!

---
Poop.

8-22-07 7:20pm (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

I... I think its Justin Timberlake's tiny wang in a box.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

8-22-07 7:43pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Justin Timberlake is a guy?

8-22-07 7:48pm (new)

HotRodDeathToll
Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Member Rated:

What's a pop tart?

---
The dictator of love and his weapon of mass destruction

8-30-07 3:57am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

You know, it's kind of like a SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID PIECE OF MONKEY'S DICK!

---
Poop.

8-30-07 7:34am (new)

Hatrix
All this and neurosis too!

Member Rated:

I am anxiously awaiting the release of this thread as a major motion picture!

---
“Life is intrinsically... boring and dangerous at the same time. At any given moment the floor may open up. Of course it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.”--Ogdred Weary

9-02-07 7:32pm (new)

RedfeatheR

Member Rated:

WTFOMGBBQ!1! FUCKING STILL WITH THE TALK OF POP TARTS!? LISTEN UP YOU FACKING DICK HOLES!! NOTHING IS GOING TO BRING THAT POP TART BACK! NOT RAPTOR JESUS, NOT FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTERS, NOT EVEN MANDINGO!! YOU ALL NEED TO TAKE A REST! EAT SOME CHEDDAR PRINGLES OR SOMETHING! WATCH AN MOVIE!!! YOU MAKE ME THROW UP VOMIT!! WHEN I THINK OF THIS GODDAMN THREAD I FORCE MYSELF TO MASTURBATE WHEN I DON’T WANT TO!!! THAT’S RIGHT! I RAPE MYSELF SO I DON’T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS CYST-DUMPSTER OF A THREAD!! I WOULD RATHER EAT BOORITE’S LARGEST AND BLOODIEST ASS ZITS THAN THINK OF THIS THING!!! I DON’T MEAN ONE AT A TIME EITHER! I MEAN COLLECT THEM OVER THE YEARS IN AN UNWASHED JUG THAT USED TO HOUSE LEFTOVER GREASE FROM A FRIED EVERYTHING STAND AT THE CIRCUS!! THEN AFTER YEARS OF UNREFRIGERATED COLLECTION, CHUGGING THAT SHIT WITH MY EYES OPEN LETTING THE EXCESS DRAIN INTO MY OPEN WAITING EYES AND UP MY NOSE!!!!

FUCK THIS THREAD!! FUCK YOUR POP TART TOO!!! I’D RATHER FUCK THE SHIT I SHAT THAT IS NOW YOUR POP TART THAN GIVE IT BACK TO YOU!!! 

-- red

9-03-07 6:35am (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

This is just like a Jane Austen novel

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

9-03-07 7:50am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

oh yeah redfethar ur a fagot LOL

---

9-03-07 3:28pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

it's only called vomit in your throat. it's called vomitite once it enters earth's atmosphere

---
what if nigger meant kite

9-03-07 4:52pm (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

I went to the Rocky Mountains one summer and came back all excited until the guy at the pawn shop told me what I really had was just Fool's Vomit.

9-04-07 4:49am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

I bet you felt like a fool!

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-04-07 5:39am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I was going to search for pictures of vomit, then I thought better of it and searched for pictures of goat stew instead.

9-04-07 10:43am (new)

RedfeatheR

Member Rated:

boorite

YOU FUCKING TROLL!! IM NOT A FAGGOT! IVE TOLD BRAD AND YOU ARE IN THE BAN QUE FOR ALL I KNOW

-- red

----------------------------------------------------------

ur just a tuff guy posar I WILL KICK UR ASS!!!1
From boorite :: 09-04-07 08:55pm ( reply :: delete )

---------------------------------------------------------- 

POSER? ARE YOU A GODDAM--?! ARE YOU FUC-?!! YOU CUM NAPKIN! I OUGHT TO COAT YOUR EYES WITH YOUR MOM'S MONTHLY BLOOD!!! THAT'S RIGHT! I'VE BEEN KEEP YOUR MOMS VAGINABLOODFARTS IN A 64 OZ QUICK STOP CUP SINCE SHE FIRST HAD THEM BACK IN 40 SOMETHING!!!! OR WAS IT THE 30S!? I DONT CARE I WISH YOU KNEW HOW MUCH IM NOT A POSER!! IM SUCH A NOT POSER THAT I SQUASH POSERS LIKE SHIT BETWEEN MY TOES!!! YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE THAT!! OR AT LEAST SMELL IT!!! IT SMELLS BETTER THAN THE HAIR ABOVE YOU DICK THATS FOR SURE!! HOW DO I KNOW WHAT THAT SMELLS LIKE?!!? I ASKED RABID! WHY DID I ASK HIM?!! IT WAS BECAUSE HE HAD BOO-SPOOGE CRUSHED ON HIS GODDAMN CHEEK!!! YOURE A JEW'S JIZZ!! AND WHATS WORSE?! YOU PUT NALA IN DANGER 

-- red

9-04-07 7:30pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Anyone who has read this entire thread can clearly see that it is YOU who put Nala in danger by sending me unsolicited replies to the messages I sent you. I am currently masturbating to the fantasy that you will relapse on crystal meth and become psychotic and put on your tough guy army camo gay ninja shit and come to my house and hide in my bushes and shoot me in the neck with a poison blowgun dart so that I could punch your head like Steven Segal would you whore!

---

9-04-07 10:41pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

and since he asked

---

9-04-07 11:30pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

I did not ask SHIT as illustrated in the following excerpt from my 24-volume collected set of private messages:

|
|
|
\/

As anyone can see, there is no question mark and therefore all of Redfeather's replies concerning his pedophile priest mother are unsolicited spam persecution and I hope he sucks his mother's dick until her sperm shoots out of his ears and before anyone takes offense let me point out that I AM A PHILOSOPHER as is obvious from a thorough reading of volume 12 and so anything I say is relative. That is why Redfeather = fagot

---

9-05-07 11:18am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

booritegood, you're starting to get it.

---

9-05-07 4:26pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

starting to get that you're some sort of WHINING MANBITCH with a gaping VAGINA spurting rancid menses? WHY YES I AM. But this is not about YOU, you fucking ATTENTION WHORE. It is about Redfeather, who it is proposed "is a fagot." You cannot prove he isn't and so you change the subject to your fucking menstrual cramps! WE GET IT! TAKE A MIDOL!! TAKE THE WHOLE BOX!!! WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!! I DID NOT ASK YOU SHIT SO STOP SPAMMING ME!!!!!

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/philosopher1.jpg[/IMG]

btw I know philosophy

---

9-05-07 5:43pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » WTF!!!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic