Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Main Page Change

Author

LittleRocker
The Return

Member Rated:

I've noticed that the main page is missing a link to a random comic page which would be great if we could put it on instead of going into the faq. also maybe changing the colour of the front page to black,red,green? im getting kinda bored of the blue.

tell me whatcha think.

4-25-09 8:00pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

LittleRocker
The Return

Member Rated:

anyone?

5-01-09 8:01pm (new)

Beeko180
Overlord Procrastinator: Or will be in a minute...

Member Rated:

I think it would be nice to see a new design happening, although I can put up with the blue, I think it would be a good change...

As for the Random Comic page link I wouldn't really use it, seeming if I ever want to read someone's comics I just look at what's new...

---
You have my most solemn and honourbound of vows that clicking this link will not direct you to a youtube video of a rick roll

5-01-09 8:29pm (new)

LittleRocker
The Return

Member Rated:

truee

5-03-09 12:30pm (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

There is a somewhat random comic link on every page. It's where the first panel of a random comic appears. I think Brad's got it rigged so that the comic has to have a certain level of score, but it does appear to be random.

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

5-03-09 3:43pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

boloboffin

it is also scientifically proven to always be a comic by Ranger77. random.php is better because less likely to be by Ranger77 = more likely to be worth reading

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

5-03-09 9:46pm (new)

Hari_Nezumi
Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

Member Rated:

dcomposed

it is also scientifically proven to always be a comic by Ranger77. random.php is better because less likely to be by Ranger77 = more likely to be worth reading

I read this, scoffed, and went to the front page and clicked on the random comic. It was totally by Ranger77. That settles it; dcom is Jesus.

---
More lust than you can shake a stick at.

5-04-09 6:01pm (new)

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Main Page Change

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help