Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » Frustration

Author

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

This didn't seem to go anywhere else I'd put it in RMDC but I'm not posting any comics here

Anyway I'm not getting any feedback, comments, or ratings I was for a while but then it stopped i've written some good comics and worked hard coming up with new ones and I feel like no ones noticing. Any tips on how to get more feedback, comments, and ratings? All ideas are welcome. Sorry about the whining I'm just frustrated

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

3-07-10 6:54pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

And has anyone else noticed the character Tyler is usually used in perverted comics?...

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

3-07-10 7:05pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

I usually rate your comics, but I don't really feel inclined to write a treatise on each one.  In general, they're pretty good.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

3-08-10 7:22am (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

I actually just commented on one of your comics in the RMDC section for your stuff (where I agreed with not_Scyess.) But then I just did it a few minutes ago, so I dunnow how much that counts.

I can understand the frustration. Lately I've been questioning myself (not-so-secretly in my not-so-gay closet) about why my comics aren't as funny as they used to be and why I wasn't getting as many comments or kudos or whatever on them like I did under my last SC name. But then I pretty much told myself to sack up and get over it. It's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of life.

But I do get where you're coming from and I, too, wouldn't mind more feedback, ratings, or offerings of millionaire lottery tickets. I'll try to scope for your comics more often and let you know what I think.

---
...and if you liked that one, here's a link to my other stupid shit.

3-08-10 9:25am (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

Thanks guys didn't mean to whine I just feel unnoticed

---

3-08-10 3:19pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

brycekain

Your funny comics are just as funny as they used to be, but your unfunny ones these days can be eyeball-shrivellingly awful.  Fortunately, those are in the minority.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

3-09-10 9:17am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

I will never vote for your band until you can personally assure me that your live set will shred my face and blow my hair to the back of the auditorium.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

3-09-10 9:31am (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

I was hoping to shave your scrotum and snort your pubes off the back of a Victoria's Secret catalog.

A dreamer is me :( 

---

3-09-10 9:57pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

brycekain

You're cheating on me? I thought we were going to do that this weekend :'(

---

3-10-10 2:35pm (new)

watermole
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Hi guys

Need some help - Im a newbie to this site and started doing comics to mock my job. Problem is...i thought it was all anonymous/unaccessible to anyone else....until i googled something and came up with my comic.

I've donated to be able to edit them, but any ideas on if theres a really quick way to get them down (as in yesterday?!)

Would be grateful if anyone can save my ass here!

3-11-10 9:47am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

watermole

Once you're a donor, you can delete comics instead of just editing them, which is quicker.  But there's not much you can do before you're a donor.  I'm a moderator and I can't edit or delete your comics either.  You could send a message to Brad, the site administrator, but I don't know if it would speed things up at all.  When he shows up it will probably be to give you donor status.

Why did you think that this site wouldn't be searchable on Google? 

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

3-11-10 12:48pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

---

3-11-10 2:28pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

I'm finally getting some feedback :D a little complaining goes a long way.

---

3-11-10 7:56pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

---

3-11-10 8:05pm (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

Sorry, I'm not around much anymore. The fast paced world of stripper herding keeps me very busy.

---
Kill Whitey.

3-19-10 1:25pm (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

AngryAmerican

Can't say I know anything about that but we miss you. (well I do at least.)

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

3-19-10 7:23pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

Yeah Angry American good to see you back. Btw do you play a game called combat grounds?

---

3-19-10 8:24pm (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » Frustration

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help