Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » More Art

Author

fatguy667
Snap

Member Rated:

I've been doing some concepts today and think I might have some ideas (should have them up here tomorrow if I don't procrastinate too much) and I've noticed; it doesn't look like there's been much art really added recently. Is that because people haven't been submitting or submissions have been a bit similar to what we already have?

I'm hoping to have some characters with multiple poses (one that's supposed to be Asian; I swear we don't have any Asian chicks outside the default pair). Does anyone have any other suggestions? I know this thread's kinda dead, but still.

---
Crash. Bang. Krrrsh. Uhhhhn. Crash. Bang. Krrrsh. Click. Blam. Onomatopoeia.

4-13-11 7:25am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

fatguy667
Snap

Member Rated:

Here's one of them; I have had some challenges shrinking them down though so if anyone has any advice there that'd be good.

(I don't have photoshop and I'm not sure I'm willing to download it =/)

I've got three versions of Hitler I've yet to colour too.

---
Crash. Bang. Krrrsh. Uhhhhn. Crash. Bang. Krrrsh. Click. Blam. Onomatopoeia.

4-13-11 10:06pm (new)

Beeko180
Overlord Procrastinator: Or will be in a minute...

Member Rated:

fatguy667 wrote:

Here's one of them; I have had some challenges shrinking them down though so if anyone has any advice there that'd be good.

Ifranview is a good thing for shrinking images down. Injokester did a whole post on how to shrink an image down in ifranview and make it transparent at the same time or something, but I don't know where it is.

---
You have my most solemn and honourbound of vows that clicking this link will not direct you to a youtube video of a rick roll

4-14-11 4:27pm (new)

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » More Art

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help