Member Rated:

Okay, we have (unless informed otherwise):

umfum

TheGovernor

evil d

jes_lawson

dcomposed

1) DropBox is the preferred method.

The basic version of DropBox is free. Create your mix with digital files and put them in a zip file. Password protect your zip file if you like. Upload the zip file to DropBox and place it in a folder. Invite your mates above to share/view the file.

2) If you can't/don't wanna do DropBox, then let us know how to get the files to you via email and state you per-mail MB limit (Gmail is 25MB, for example).

3) Another option would be to send links to song videos via YouTube or use a Spotify or similar playlist. Work it out amongst yourselves.

4) If you want to post a review of the playlist(s) you receive, please do so; however, doing so is not required. It is very appreciated, though. ;)

5) If anyone else wants to join, please let us know so we can get your info/send you info.

Thanks and enjoy!

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

7-16-17 9:18pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

I am slooowly putting together a track list.  Expect it sometime before the end of this year.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

9-05-17 8:18am (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

I'm on for this, as stated in the 1.0 thread.  Tracklist is compiled, more or less, just need to mix it down and zip it up.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

9-15-17 6:52am (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

No rush here. Would be great to get stuff before year's end. I'll send out a friendly reminder before then.

Wasn't satisfied with my first mix attempt, so I sat on it for a while. Then I cut some stuff and added other songs. Now it's good...hopefully.

Working on art and such.

In other news, I'm going to see John McLaughlin and Jimmy Herring together in concert in November.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

10-25-17 8:13pm (new)

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » eSwap 2.0

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help